The Kospet PRIME Official post

Strange… Tim told me the same…:thinking::joy:

2 Likes

hahah, it was only a matter of time! funny stuff mate cheers!

1 Like

If anybody…but most of all @Dr_Andy_Vishnu ever says anything about the way I go on ever again…they will immediately be directed to this very post…over and over again in ever decreasing circles until they disappear up…well it won’t be pretty! :woozy_face::worried::rofl: In future I vote that our Mushroom consuming Moderators be subjected to random, but most stringent medical tests…and in the spirit of doing anything that I can to help the forum…I volunteer to do the first examination…Now guys, just let me get my rubber gloves and some suitable lubrication…this won’t hurt a bit… :flushed::rofl: Cheers…Chief medical tester…Doons.

4 Likes

sorry matte for no to be explicitly as you know those information coming from the seller are never the correct one , like you said we need to wait for the real information like you always show to us,no link to the sellers,like on this case banggood or gearbest ???. Just for example the 0.1 ID recognition, beside the new tech of the ceramic bezel, the body what type of material they use , the rear back case plastic or metal and if its a true IP 67 waterproof.
I do like chinese fantasy and mystical dramas, I am Christian and those chinese watches need to be baptize for sure.
All good non taken,its fun.

2 Likes

@rafael_duarte The information we publish here is reliable. We will not sell any assumptions as truth.

4 Likes

Your post needs the finger doctor from cannonball run. I think that’s the one :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should be careful so that you don’t discourage him from making other “lengthy” posts in the future :rofl:

1 Like

I now look at the size of your posts before reading and think …

" Have i the time for this " :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Ah Timothy, what possibly better way could you be spending your time that reading the waffle me (And now C1N!:roll_eyes::grin:) are pumping out! We both wish you many …many…happy hours of reading (And not too many aspirins for those headaches Tim, they are bad for you!) :woozy_face::rofl:Cheers, Doons

1 Like

I will have an early sample in the next day or so. Give me a while and I’ll give you all the details I can.
Ok?
Cheers
Pablo11

4 Likes

Some quick snaps.
Just got home from work so I am in a rush.
Great quality rear cover. Metal plate and thick strong abs plastic.
Note the pressure relief valve hole.

Speaker, camera and buttons.

Size on wrist.

Screen - as promised, no flat tyre and 400 x 400 resolution is good.

Screen lock and face unlock settings are in the extended settings space. I will ask for it to be separated as an easy to access spot in the app drawer

9 Likes

Wow
Thanks for this information
Look great for
Looking forward to hear something (logic ;-)) about battery life
Thanks so far

1 Like

Yeah, need a little bit of time to test :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

its going to be one flavor color black,talking about the body.
thanks

Strange is
Kospet just releases the Vision
I not not see any comments on this “Vision” watch so for on YTube
And i do also not see any Prime watch on Kospet Homepage…
So i am wondering, why so fast releasing to new watches?
Hmmm

@SmartWatch_Ticks has received the Kospet Prime and has released a short teaser.

6 Likes

pablo11 are we going to have a coupon discount.

i just order in Gearsh.t, because no other option now, this is the last time, when i started to buy this watches i did use Gearbest, like 4 year ago, but they don’t give you nothing at all, i hope for not have any problem with the watch because dealing with them is a pain in the neck. pay for whole package even shipping DHL and the extra band doesn’t come together like 15 days later from netherlands.

1 Like

I got the review sample sent to Mr Ticks early and he is hosting the discount links. So if you check out his review you will find the link in the show notes.

He has a relationship with Gearbest so he can get good discounts :+1:

4 Likes

Mr Ticks is just about to review the Vision so keep an eye on his channel.

2 Likes