The "Grosse Lange1 Mondphase Lumen"

The “Grosse Lange1 Mondphase Lumen”. I’m still trying to realize a two - in - one - Face. But there is still a single problem left with animated digits which I need for the iluminated moonphase. So, for the moment, two download links, one for the nightface and one for the day version. You have to switch it by yourself- for the moment. Sorry.

Credits: https://www.alange-soehne.com

Day: a.lange_tag.zip - Google Drive

Night: a.lange_nacht.zip - Google Drive

UPDATE: Day/night is working:https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.com/t/the-grosse-lange1-mondphase-lumen-night-and-day-version/46715

aa90252ceff996681ee4f19ca5f00efd.png

18775d6bab8259beeaac2165281b4c8f.png

3 Likes

Sorry for what?? They ar BEAUTIFUL! THANK YOU!

I have a question. Do faces get posted that were contest winners? I’d like to at least see them. :slight_smile:

For day to night: Would it be possible just to slowly mask the entire dial with a progressively more opaque teal color circular layer with a HUGE diameter rotating on a 24 hour setting and offset from the 200/200 center by 1/2 the HUGE diameter? (I don’t know if I said that right) :slight_smile:

missing/deleted image from Google+

Then you get a green face. But you could make the white parts transparent, for example. And use your wheel under that layer. But that does’nt solve my last problem: the stars of the moonphase change from white to green, during the rest of this moonwheel has to change from blue to black. I could solve it without using animated digits, if I would use a moonwheel that is permanent black, but it doesn’t look so cool.

OK, so maybe make the moon phase digital clock display a 24 hour changing image list for each moon phase? You would need say 24 images for each moon phase at a frame rate of 24 images per day.
BOOM CHAK A LAK A!

@Louis_Peek Jep. That’s exact the think that does’nt work. The moonphase gifs miss the starting point. At wfd, I can make it work. But not at the watch. Eric will have a look at it. And, by the way- I use 192 pictures for every moonphase. :wink:

@G1NT0N1C beautifull as always!!! :ok_hand:

Thanks, @bricky_vl ! :slight_smile:

LOOKS GOOD !

@Thiago_Cavendish thx!

@G1NT0N1C YES!!! I have noticed something goofy with image list also. Same problem on one I was working on! I had no idea you had 192 images! I thought it was a “memory limit” problem. I am glad you talked to Eric. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for the work.

@Nurlan_Ismayilbeyli you are welcome.

Hey! How do you do the phase? I have some day-night graphics (as a lunar phase but just day and night drawings) and I have no success to make it work :frowning:

I use the “Scale” option in WFD, programming the object as “24 hours” and take that under the first layer. The phase works at the “demo” embeeded in WFD, but no success at the definitive watch…

Thanks a lot!

@Antonio_Sanchez you are using the stocklauncher, am I right? Try “hour” with multiplier -2. This might work.

Hi G1N. No way :frowning: I need to make the phase in sun at the day and in moon at the night… I still study how to do it ;). Thanks a lot for the help!

Now its working. Here comes the night and day version:https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.com/t/the-grosse-lange1-mondphase-lumen-night-and-day-version/46715