The "Grosse Lange1 Mondphase Lumen," night and day version

aa90252ceff996681ee4f19ca5f00efd 18775d6bab8259beeaac2165281b4c8f l3

The “grosse Lange1 Mondphase Lumen”. The masterpiece of Lange und Söhne, in my opinion. I spend a lot of time to realize a “two in one” face: The normal look at the day and in the evening slowly sliding to the beautiful, iluminated night face (between 6:00 and 7:00). It needs the newest version of the great Universal Launcher, V 2.6.10. If you run an older version it won’t work.
A big THANK YOU to @Marco_Ferreira for his Watch Face Designer. This face would’nt exist without him.

Please notice: This face is huge. I’m not sure if it will run on every device. Tested on Kospet Hope, Zeblaze Thor s and Thor 4. It would be great to get a feedback on which devices it’s working.

Credits: https://www.alange-soehne.com/

Download: Grosse_Lange1_Mondphase_Lumen.zip - Google Drive

7 Likes

Very sad to say on a finow X7 with standard launcher doesn’t work… I really love it, but I can’t use it.

No way to make this face work on a stocklauncher, sorry. It needs a lot of GIFs.

Thanks anyway for the great job… I tried with just the day version and only the battery arrow points to nowhere (but the shadow is in its place… Bizarre)

It’s because your finow stocklauncher have another behavior then the Universal launcher. You might think about trying out Universal Launcher.

I’m noob on all this new world (for me) and I’m not so skilled… When I’ll be bored on all my recently added skins maybe I can give it a try… But even deleting all of them with this kind of problems, I have around 150 new… I hope time enough to get a bit more knowledge into this interesting new hobbie

Hmm, I don’t see the problem. You can download it and test it out. On our YouTube channel you find a video how to download, install and deinstall it. You can switch between stock- and Universal launcher without losing a single face. Most of your faces are working on Universal launcher, too. Exept the stockfaces, of course.

Lol just fear to touch something and break down the watch… Gonna watch the video, just that skin you made of lange worth trying out, thanks

not compatible with lemfo LF17,
make my watch bootLoop,
thanks i can flash my watch

All faces in the section Universal launcher (that’s where this one is posted) needs Universal launcher. This face is compactible with your watch, but you need Universal launcher to run it.

1 Like