The Genesis - from Kronos Blade

Bluetooth Explorer is good.
The WiiWatch 2 app has a file transfer component as well.
Apps like FX Explorer from the play store have BT transfer built in as well.

If you want to transfer watch faces then one of our members created an app specifically for this.

1 Like

You need to talk to Jason about that.
Visit his website or have a look up above in this thread because I posted his email address.

Hi Pablo,.
Small problem perhaps you can help.
I am no longer able to adjust brightness with all 3 ways, (back button hold) display in setttings, and dropdown icons,.,

Any ideas??

Factory reset. Look under the categories for the Genesis. There are several posts that addresses this issue. It is possible that an app or apps may be causing this which is what happened with my Genesis. For example several people have had an issue with Vysor app and the brightness stopping working.
Here is the link to that page.
Brightness issue

3 Likes

Thanks. I reset and all is well. now I have to reinstall apps. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I learn this technique from Mr. Ticks and it sure simplifies having to re-install apps when you have to do a or multiple factory resets. I download the apps i’m going to use to my phone. Use App Backup and Restore App make a backup. Connect my phone to the computer and download the apps from my phone. Put them in a file on my computer. I now have a copy on my computer which I can also use on all my watches. Connect the watch create a folder in File folder called Apps. Now you can install the apps from this file. After a factory reset load all your folders back onto the watch and re-install apps from folder. If you load App Backup and restore on your watch, when you update an app, you can keep a backup of that update on your watch to use for future installs. You can also store apps in the folder, from you phone that you may not be using but may want to try and can install them at any time from the folder.

2 Likes

Titanium backup is great tool as well.
Without root, it cannot backup your app-data but it does reinstall everything.
SMS backup and restore if you use SMS…
There are a few good tools to use.

3 Likes

question on a different matter is there a way to set vibration off on the watch? example the unlock screen pattern .

Hi Pablo , i had checked on my watch and the issue i was having was due to T mobile Digits app , now with a direct sim card in the watch ring tones downloaded via apps or mp3 sent via Bluetooth / that are loaded on the watch do work when i put a sim card in the watch and call the number the set ringtones work fine , the app digits when using my main phone with the sim in my main phone and the Digits app loaded on the watch for both to ring at the same time when one number is called the watch will show the call incoming but only vibrate no custom ringtone or set mp3 set to ring tone will play. it works only with stand alone sim card installed.

Thanks.
I must admit that I don’t live in a country where these options are possible.
Here in Australia they give you a second Sim card with the same account, phone number and both ring at the same time.

1 Like

I never use this function so I am unsure about turning off vibration.
At a guess I would say probably not…
But have a look at the sound and notification settings for the apps involved and see if it can be turned off.

1 Like

thanks bro.

1 Like

i have read about this , in the States the closest thing was the App i mentioned. would love to have the clone sim . feature you guys have.

1 Like

my setup: Nova launcher, associative swipe, status apk for statusbar

4 Likes

@cabeleira that looks amazing!
Do you know any good keyboard
For bigger keys or can i adjust the font or so ?

Yes I agree, I wish we could also clone a SIM. Would make things so much easier. @TriniChinese So do you have a Digits linked data SIM set up with T-Mobile or did you set up a whole new number? I was originally using the app connected to the WiFi, which worked pretty well, but wanted to be able to leave my phone behind. So I set up the Digits Paired with Data SIM plan for $10 month. It does work, but the only issue is that if i send a text from my watch, it doesnt show my text on my phone and vice versa. So if i am responding to all texts on my watch, my phone just shows as a one sided conversation of all my friend’s responses. I had asked the question in the forum before and did receive a response that said this seemed to be a previously mentioned issue, however since you mentioned you were using Digits as well I wanted to verify you were running into the same issue. I was hoping it was something that could easily be fixed. It just seems weird that it can only sync incoming messages and not both incoming and outgoing.

@mfreund21
So what if you order duo sim
2 sim 1 number+internet…
Like a twin clone sim or is this what you already mention?

I use Gboard, it works for me.

1 Like

@cabeleira
Looks good i will try it too
Hows your battery so far good?

As far as I know there is no option to buy two SIMs with the same number. The only way to do it with T-Mobile is to buy a data SIM for $10/month and use the Digits program to link the existing number. So to me, it should make sense that if the number is linked, everything should sync between all devices. However this doesnt seem to be the case, at least for me.