The Genesis - from Kronos Blade

Good advice . Used it for years . Its really good . Works on Mac also

2 Likes

I’m been fiddling with the watch for the second day and having ongoing issues with Watch Droid

1- The Bluetooth connection is not stable. Takes ages to connect and reconnect.

2- When it does connect the messages are not pushed to the watch.

3- The boot tune is annoying the hell out of me. Tried deleting it but access denied. Had no luck downloading root access app as well. I hope it’s completely removed in the next update.

I have done factory reset (twice) and also have checked the settings against my Kospet Hope. On Hope the push notifications work perfectly.

The watch itself though, looks fantastic and works well. The earphones are okay-ish (good fit for running). I’ll continue to see if I can get the issues sorted. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Have you turned off watchdroid in battery saver and data saver ( on watch ) ? I have just tested watchdroid with no drop in connection

1 Like

This worked, thank you!

They are turned off. They setting works fine with Kospet Hope with no issues at all, not sure what’s happening here.

to gain root access it is better to use magisk than some app that’s trying to use some exploit. If you look around the forum you will find several guides for how to root with magisk. Pablo also has twrp and a patched boot image (probably patched with magisk so that it will give you root access) ready, it’s not released though, since he is worried it might do more harm than good:

1 Like

Let me test further . Day one for me :+1:

Cheers, thanks mate! I’ll continue experimenting

Hello, I have exactly the same problem. I was on a treadmill for 2 hours and then, when showing this fantastic watch to a friend we noticed that both cameras were the same as the one in the photo. I didn’t experience power loss but the cameras have been unusable all day.
It is now in a box of rice trying to dry it out. I really don’t know what to think. the sim door was definitely closed properly.

3 Likes

Thanks for reporting.

I’m loving the setup on this watch…the more I do the better it is. Now I’m trying to figure out the time issue…all of my clock skins have AM PM problems? moon faces and months are not correct. I thought some one mentioned earlier about a discrepancy between 12:01 and 12:59 somehow…what’s the fix on this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some faces are designed to work better when you have universal launcher installed . Try it :+1:

I have been using Watch Droid because of the suggestions on this forum and I love it. One question though. When i receive a notification, i will get an immediate notification, however if I do not respond right away, the notification goes away. Is there a way to update the settings of these notifications to stay in the notification screen of the watch until I manually respond or clear it?

1 Like

Thank You, I have installed Eric’s launcher and watch droid apps 9.0. the face are great just skipping functionality for determining whether it is AM or PM on 12hour clock faces?

1 Like

I will release the root kit in a few days.
Need to discuss with Jason first

1 Like

I live in Thailand
got problem.
My order is stuck at the customs department, there is a problem I need to ask for permission. Import communication tools because the watch can insert SIMs card.
Feeling tired and don’t know what to do?

@staringline hi mate,
Unfortunately this is not something we can help with.
Every country has it’s own regulations and knowing what’s allowed and not allowed or import processes is really something each customer has to find out before placing their order.
I suggest you research it on the web and see what you need to do.
Cheers
Pablo11

if you are Thai national call the customs department where it got stuck they certainly can help you .

you’ll need an import document or ask DHL for assistance

by the way very strange i got mine without any hassle

1 Like

Thanks for the useful information.
So you are in Thailand as well and have no problems?

Yes I am

an expat working and living in Thailand not for long anymore next month moving back to Belgium

DHL shipped it right away to my door no questions asked