The Genesis - from Kronos Blade

It is a little on the thick side but with the smaller smooth bezel it does not really look larger. Like say the Lem 12 or others with the large bulky bezels.

1 Like

You might want to check into the Shipment on hold. I got the same message when my shipment arrived in Jacksonville, FL, 40 miles away. When the status did not change the next day, I was tracking in on DHL tracking page, I did some further checking and found they had placed an “Exception” on my shipment. I had to chat with them and they wouldn’t or couldn’t tell me what the exception was for but told me to change delivery. So I went back to tracking page and opted to have it dropped at local Pac"n Post where I live and they dropped it that same afternoon and I was able to go and pick it up. Address was good on the label but no way to find out why they would not deliver it. They (DHL) delivered the Kronus Spovan Blade last year at the same address?

Thanks Jonathan, I’ll check on it tomorrow.

UPDATE: The status did change Johnathan, but I was getting excited over nothing. It’s only at the Hong Kong stage.

1 Like

@pablo11
Have done a factory reset and
yes : clockskin folder is there and the dial app is running again. :grinning:

It remains the issue of the wake up gesture - its too sensitive, with every movement the screen goes on.
Is there any possibility to adjust the sensitivity ?

2 Likes

There is a app available but dont use it . Uses too much battery . For years people have complained this function is not sensitive enough . I am looking forward to seeing how sensitive it is . For me this would be a bonus . To answer your question , no this cannot be adjusted in settings etc

1 Like

Firmware thread now open here Genesis Firmware and discussion

4 Likes

Found a review of the earbuds here

1 Like

Got mine yesterday. My first smartwatch ever!
It’s a beauty. Got the earbuds working and everything. I love the brown wristband.
Tested the charger which you can wear. Feels good. I’m so happy :grin::grin::grin:. Too bad I can’t post a picture here.

Customs charged me € 48 extra. Dutch taxes are the worst!

Now I’m rewatching every video of mr. Ticks coz I don’t know anything about smartwatches😁.
For now… I love this watch. A true masterpiece!

9 Likes

Here is the tidybud manual

6 Likes

I wanted to update the link at the FB page for Kronus Blade Genesis watch. I was unable to get the one posted earlier to work.

KB Genesis

4 Likes

my order 4526 still Wait with hope :slight_smile:

Don’t worry… It’s on its way.
Even tracking systems are struggling as well now…
It’s just taking how long it takes…

2 Likes

Where is the setting to change from ‘full screen’ to ‘square’ view? I don’t want apps to use the whole circular screen but instead display within the borders. Perhaps @SmartWatch_Ticks would know? I recall seeing this feature in an android watch review but I can’t seem to find it on youtube

Press and hold the powerbutton. Click the upper circle. Go back to round mode the same way.

2 Likes

Awww, you beat me G1T! But I’ll add after tapping on the upper circle, then tap Cancel to get out of it. You’ll be back at the same spot you left whether it was on the toilet or at your desk. Just kidding. You’ll go back to the same spot in the app that you left!

3 Likes

Don’t wanna see Jason get stuck with DHL’s screw-up…is the email address to send extra $15 the same as on the original PayPal invoice?

Thx!

2 Likes

I will get confirmation

Hello @pablo11 . Can you estimate the time a new order will arrive? I know that is a lack of portable chargers and Jason waits them to be produced. I’m waiting some money to receive, to place an order, i hope by the beginning of June i’ll place the order.

Sorry but I would be wrong to try and know this while the postal system is in turmoil and as far as the charging dock goes, I will confirm for you.

2 Likes

Ok,thanks for the response :slightly_smiling_face: