The biggest Smartwach [Rectangular screen]

Hey. Do you guys happen to know any watches that have rectangular screens? My Lemfo lem T unfortunately got damaged and I don’t want to buy it again and am looking for another smartwatch. I am looking for something with the following specifications:

-Min. 4GB RAM
-32,64,128gb ROM
-A 2.1 to 2.5 inch screen.

• A battery that will last for a very long time
  • Ideally it should run on android from 9 upwards

I ask you very much for your answer

Greetings

The Ticwris Max S is a nice watch, but Android 7.
There is a appl (or something) watch with a bad version of Android 9, which is not supported here. I am not aware of any good rectangular watch with Android 9 or higher. As a matter of fact I am myself waiting for such a watch.

4 Likes

@Dotsfar is right. I would go for the Ticwris max S- or wait. Don’t waste your money for a cheap Android 9 device.

3 Likes

Agreed for me the Ticris Max S is a A7.1.1 winner

3 Likes

Not really a smartwatch, but if you add a wristband it might be what you’re looking for:

The Unihertz Jelly2. Android 10, 4G, 6GB+128GB, NFC:

I’ve had an eye on it myself and am considering whether it can be used as a smartwatch. The absolute killer feature is NFC - in my opinion.

The 3 inch display has a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. The device measures 95 x 49.4 x 16.5 mm.

2 Likes

I cracked the whole case. Will you send a link where I could buy the whole case (without the band) and the screen still?

So you want to buy a Lemfo LemT with no straps , with a screen but no board ? You have no chance . Sorry

Enclosure is enough

this may be of use to you:
Zikeex ZT9999 2.88" 4G

Don’t waste your money. It’s rubbish.

2 Likes

This is what could happen with a wristband

2 Likes

This arguably is the biggest rectangular screen smartwatch in the world!

I would rotate it 90 degrees.

Like this?

1 Like

Maybe you can wear it like this:

But the Unihertz Jelly 2 is far superior in terms of software (Android 12), equipped with NFC for Google Pay, and has extended memory.

The downside is, of course, the size.

Yes, it’s really huge.

Thanks for the pictures. It gives a good idea of the size.:+1::handshake:

It is also the fact it is really fat… Needs to be slimmer. If they can fit a phone into a watch surely they can make a phone like the Jelly 2 that size but slimmer.