Text to speech on smart watch

Hello All
 I have a thor pro and I’m trying to figure out how to use the txt to speech on it, does any of you use txt to speech on any smart watch? It doesnt have to specifically be a thor pro, either thor 4 or lem ? would apply. I can set it up but have never used it on my phone before so dont really know what to do once I’ve choosen pico txt to speech. I did a search on youtube but all the experts are only showing how to set it up on the phone, I havent come across anyone yet who said they have used it

Aug 20, 2018 15:21:11 GMT 1 d8nny said:
Hello All  I have a thor pro and I'm trying to figure out how to use the txt to speech on it, does any of you use txt to speech on any smart watch? It doesnt have to specifically be a thor pro, either thor 4 or lem ? would apply. I can set it up but have never used it on my phone before so dont really know what to do once I've choosen pico txt to speech. I did a search on youtube but all the experts are only showing how to set it up on the phone, I havent come across anyone yet who said they have used it

A subject that has not come up in a long time. I would suggest for starters you go to "Smartwatch Ticks" YouTube page and look back in his old video's, select "Video's" at the top of the listing. He did a whole series on setting up these different apps on these Android watches.
Aug 20, 2018 15:39:23 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Aug 20, 2018 15:21:11 GMT 1 d8nny said:
Hello All  I have a thor pro and I'm trying to figure out how to use the txt to speech on it, does any of you use txt to speech on any smart watch? It doesnt have to specifically be a thor pro, either thor 4 or lem ? would apply. I can set it up but have never used it on my phone before so dont really know what to do once I've choosen pico txt to speech. I did a search on youtube but all the experts are only showing how to set it up on the phone, I havent come across anyone yet who said they have used it

A subject that has not come up in a long time. I would suggest for starters you go to "Smartwatch Ticks" YouTube page and look back in his old video's, select "Video's" at the top of the listing. He did a whole series on setting up these different apps on these Android watches.

Thanks, I will do that
Aug 20, 2018 16:12:08 GMT 1 d8nny said:
Aug 20, 2018 15:39:23 GMT 1 capt jon said:

Thanks, I will do that

Only hands free typing works without network on A5.1 watches. Ok Goolgle will only work form the Google app and needs network
From A7 onward OK Google works from most screens with full speech support - but requires network.

Sept 6, 2018 5:01:02 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
Aug 20, 2018 16:12:08 GMT 1 d8nny said:
Thanks, I will do that

Only hands free typing works without network on A5.1 watches. Ok Goolgle will only work form the Google app and needs network From A7 onward OK Google works from most screens with full speech support - but requires network.

I found that handsfree typing doesnt work without network on the thor pro .eg when trying to reply to sms using speech to txt

d8nny

have you downloaded the languages?

Sept 6, 2018 19:02:34 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:d8nny

have you downloaded the languages?

I didnt realise that I had to download the languages, there is no documentations on how it works, similar to txt to speech, I will have to do a yahoo search to see how to do this

d8nny

go to google now keyboard in languages and there go to “ok google” and add what you need"

Sept 8, 2018 2:47:33 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:d8nny

go to google now keyboard in languages and there go to “ok google” and add what you need"

I didnt want to use the ok google service, the basic google is enables and english database is installed but when I do a search it says “cant reach google at the moment”