Tendence - A watch I call Black Beauty

If you believe in such things, this watch should preserve battery life…

clock_skin_model

CREDIT: TendenceWatches.com

5 Likes

Hmmmmm @doubledad …So you believe in “Life after battery” eh? Who’d have thought it? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: But I ain’t knocking it! I am interested in anything that gives my battery…and more importantly me! :crazy_face: :rofl: a longer life span! I’ll put it on the Kospet and report back after my battery is deceased! Always assuming of course that I don’t pre decease my battery! :woozy_face: :rofl: Cheers…“Was that a power failure”?..Doons

P.S. I like the face Dad and I particularly like the way you have treated the large outer numerals…very stylish! :+1:

I feel an overwhelming tendency to like this one! :grinning:

@doubledad You know Dad, maybe I have ESP?!!! I was driving my car today and at 10-30am some F***ing moron pulled out out right in front of me and wrote it off (Or at least it is so badly damaged that I think it will be a write off!) So perhaps my crack about “Pre deceasing” my watch battery wasn’t far off the mark after all! They do say that “many a true word is spoken in jest”!

This is the “Doons Mobile” or whats left of it!! :woozy_face: :woozy_face:
I hope you guys have a good weekend…this idiot has somewhat ruined mine! Cheers, Did anyone get that number plate"? Doons

Bad luck, @Doonsbury , but the most important thing is that there is no physical damage, except on the"Doons Mobile"of course! Cheers

2 Likes

Nice one @doubledad

Thanks @Joao_Nascimento ! Yes, no physical damage mate…after all a car can be replaced…but the ole Doons? Hell he is irreplaceable!! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: (Bet you see some heated arguments about that from certain Forum members! I won’t mention any names cause @noidremained & @Gazman will know I’m talking about them! :rofl:) Cheers mate and thanks for the kind thought! Doons

2 Likes

@Doonsbury … sorry to hear about that Doons. Glad your ok.

1 Like

Thanks for that Gaz, very much appreciasted mate! Although the rumor mill is saying that you and the Noid put this guy up to it on account of my critique (Highly justified I might add!) of you & Noids Pun ability (Or the lack of it!)
No, seriously Gaz, it makes you stop and think just how important it is to never put anything off…cause tomorrow there might be another twit out there bent on removing the ole Doons name from the pension list! :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, “The buggers will never get me”!, Doons

2 Likes

Due to the time difference, Doons, I just caught-up with your incident and - as other have noted - happy to hear 'ol Doons wasn’t dented. Now, the question is “what to do about future transportation”…

I suggest you take a cue from the early Aborigines who - in the 1800’s - traveled by foot or by canoe…

1 Like

@Doonsbury … no problem at all mate - the top priority is welfare of human life … when you find the moron that did this, make sure you sue him for PUNitive damages! :rofl: :rofl:(you just knew it was coming!)

2 Likes

Ah @Gazman , My Friend you have a rare and unique gift! :+1:Here I was sitting around, just having had my first Covid shot this afternoon…wondering if that twitch in my left knee was the start of a blood clot forming, and thinking to myself “Well Doons, car written off, Covid shot clotting away at the ole bloodstream, I guess things can’t get any worse”! :woozy_face: The I get on to the old Forum to leave a last farewell note to the lads…and what is the first thing that hits me? One of the Gazmans bloody awful puns! “Jesus H. Christ! Haven’t I had enough PUNishment for one weekend”?!! Cheers, 'Will the ole Doons be here in 14 days"? :crazy_face: :rofl: Doons

@Doonsbury Glad 2 hear that ur ok bud.

1 Like

Thanks Andy! :+1: Much appreciated mate! :+1: It’s funny, I haven’t had a car accident in just on 38 years…and in the last 18 months I have had 2 cars written off by people turning directly in front of me. I am beginning to wonder if someone on the Forum has put a contract out on me! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, “Was that the cocking of an automatic”?, Doons

1 Like

Hopefully it’s not John Wick, Jason Bourne, or John Rambo :joy: :joy: :joy: U won’t stand a chance :woozy_face:

1 Like