Technical problems the last 3 days

We apologise for any difficulties experienced.
We fixed this as soon as we could. We are really sorry that it took so long, but it was quite tricky.
Please accept our apologies.
Cheers,
G1NT0N1C

14 Likes

You guys are sooooooo awesome! THANK YOU!

3 Likes

Great, to see you back again … online.

I have seen that your servers are running around my corner. Could have been your close moral support as I know myself how it sometimes can be … lonely in a data center, deep in the night for recovering stuff that of course always needs to be back online before the next sunrise. :slight_smile:

Chapeau!

1 Like

Oh, that was not me. @CryptoDragonLady did the miracle.

3 Likes

I’m really glad that the forum is back online. I really missed it! Thanks for your hard work!

2 Likes

@G1NT0N1C Wow! Thank God it was a technical problem! I thought I’d been banned for life for teasing @Dr_Andy_Vishnu! Phew! What relief! :roll_eyes::rofl: Cheers, Dooss

2 Likes

legit, i thought i got banned too for posting to much.

@Doonsbury, @Mark2 We are thinking about.:wink:

2 Likes

@G1NT0N1C and i have considered putting all banned members ( new and old ) in the lounge :wink:

3 Likes

Oh GAWD Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

3 Likes

@Louis_Peek Don’t panic Louis!!! :confounded: If @Dr_Andy_Vishnu carried out his threat and place ALL the banned members in the Lounge, well there would be no one out here on the Forum…except for Lil Ole me of course, because I ain’t been banned yet…at least I wasn’t up until Tim read this! :woozy_face::rofl: So have no fear that your cleaning duties are gonna Skyrocket mate! Cheers (Bannedless) Doons

3 Likes

Banned :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:…

2 Likes

@G1NT0N1C For a little while, I thought it was my phone or something and that I was having issues with my account. @CryptoDragonLady Thank You for helping clear up the issue. :coffee: for you!

1 Like

Both the downtime and the fix were my problem and accomplishment, sorry for the extended downtime but I had some extenuating circumstances in getting the fix accomplshed sooner than i did.

5 Likes

Thankyou as always :wink:

2 Likes

What Tim said goes double for me Ma’am! :+1: I really missed the Forum (NOT Tim, you understand…just the Forum! :rofl:) So thank you for making it accessible again! Cheers, Doons

2 Likes