Technical problems solved

The error was located and corrected. Everything should work as usual again. We apologize for the inconvenience. We would have liked to fix the problem earlier, but please keep in mind that we do all this in our free time and we have very limited financial resources available.
Furthermore, we communicate with each other over several time zones, which sometimes delays the resolution of problems.
Again, please accept our apology.
G1NT0N1C

7 Likes

@G1NT0N1C Well speaking for myself (And I am sure many other Forum members) I think the whole team here does a bang up job! :+1::+1: But for Pete’s sake…DON"T tell Tim I said that! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl: Cheers, Doons

3 Likes

I heard rumour you had been " sectioned " ? :wink:

2 Likes

Good job team. Thank you for your hard work and dedication. :+1:

2 Likes

Er…“Sectioned”…Er…that’s that dreadful operation they do to Dogs & Cats isn’t it? :woozy_face::rofl: Well whatever being “Sectioned” is, it sounds distinctly uncomfortable! Trust YOU to come up with something like that Uncle Tim! :laughing: Cheers (Oh Lord, am I all in one piece!:worried:) Doons

2 Likes

Yay! Free beers in the lounge!:beers:

4 Likes

Woohooo :beer: I knew we would celebrate that Doons got “Sectioned” :partying_face::tada::laughing:

3 Likes

Oh, the celebration was for finding the bug… oh, wait.

1 Like