Tag Heuer Connected

TH gone digital (in part). Note the interconnected numerals!

clock_skin_model

CREDIT: TagHeuer.com

9 Likes

Interestingly enough Doubledad, where I went to pick up a hire car, after my recent loss of the beloved Doons mobile, the guy there was wearing a Tag Heuer smart watch and I said “What was the damage (Cost) on that mate”? and he said, a little heatedly! :woozy_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: “Too bloody much”! After an answer like that I asked him if he had problems with it. His reply? “It functions about as good as an old valve radio with a few valves missing”! :rofl: I found out later that he would have paid around $3,500 (Aussie) for it. Anyway, yours will be a lot cheaper to the folk on the Forum and it is a well known fact that all your faces carry a lifetime guarantee! :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

3 Likes

Such a beautiful luxury face you have created. :+1: :+1: :+1:

Can’t imagine that if the watch is in gold rose color.

I managed to get the date functioning by changing the rotate value from 20 to 11.

A little suggestion here.

1. Logo need more striking
  2. Silver metal color version
1 Like

Thank you for your input…

drop box says file deleted and says the same from doubledad website,i like this face

@lolencharm
Please be mindful of the content of your comments.
I have edited your post.

@Logan1 that is probably why it has been removed.

2 Likes

is it possible you could restore the link to the download file for this one please

2 Likes

Thanks very much @doubledad :+1::+1:
Good to see you around.
Cheers

1 Like

Thx, Pablo, have moved cross-country to a retirement village to be closer to our daughter…

1 Like

Amazing thanks

@Knight here it is