Sync option disabled on Finow X5 air

I recently purchased Finow X5 air and I am facing an issue. Sync option under Accounts is showing ‘Sync is off’. I can’t find an option to turn it on. Because of this my gmail is not getting synced. Would appreciate if anyone knows the solution.

Thanks

Dec 1, 2017 9:56:31 GMT 1 jiten said:
I recently purchased Finow X5 air and I am facing an issue. Sync option under Accounts is showing 'Sync is off'. I can't find an option to turn it on. Because of this my gmail is not getting synced. Would appreciate if anyone knows the solution.

Thanks

use square display to access the settings menu but my recommendation is to leave it off and sync manually it can have a great impact on battery life. use M2D or watch droid to get notifications with reply option for your emails way better.

Dec 1, 2017 10:27:01 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 1, 2017 9:56:31 GMT 1 jiten said:
I recently purchased Finow X5 air and I am facing an issue. Sync option under Accounts is showing ‘Sync is off’. I can’t find an option to turn it on. Because of this my gmail is not getting synced. Would appreciate if anyone knows the solution.

Thanks

use square display to access the settings menu but my recommendation is to leave it off and sync manually it can have a great impact on battery life. use M2D or watch droid to get notifications with reply option for your emails way better.

I have the same problem. It used to work fine but now no sync works. The whole point of having a smart watch is to conveniently get notifications in real time and quickly glance through messages.
Having a smart watch where sync is of = epic fail!
Manual sync is NOT a solution to this problem. Getting another watch that works is a solution. Or to get the sync to work.
But to have the sync made manually? Really? You must be joking!

Dec 5, 2017 7:08:27 GMT 1 shoffe said:

Dec 1, 2017 10:27:01 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

I have the same problem. It used to work fine but now no sync works. The whole point of having a smart watch is to conveniently get notifications in real time and quickly glance through messages.
Manual sync is NOT a solution to this problem. Getting another watch that works is a solution. Or to get the sync to work.

no:) i meant that for battery usage it is better to do it manually, i actually uninstalled gmail, hangouts and more apps which i can use m2d to reply and always get notifications. i’m checking cos i never had these problems with my x3+.

edit: sync was disabled by the manufacturer you should complain to finow about it, they should’nt have done this.

finow.aliexpress.com/store/2130161?spm=2114.10010108.0.0.3c20c9d2JgEuQQ

Dec 5, 2017 9:05:58 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 5, 2017 7:08:27 GMT 1 shoffe said:

no:) i meant that for battery usage it is better to do it manually, i actually uninstalled gmail, hangouts and more apps which i can use m2d to reply and always get notifications. i’m checking cos i never had these problems with my x3+.

edit: sync was disabled by the manufacturer you should complain to finow about it, they should’nt have done this.

finow.aliexpress.com/store/2130161?spm=2114.10010108.0.0.3c20c9d2JgEuQQ

Thank you for your explaination. I still wonder why it used to work though...