Swiping off screen freezes watch.

So I recently got a LemX watch. I have a few gripes with the watch, but it would be functional other than this bug I am encountering. Whenever the top of the screen is touched, it completely bugs the touch screen. Making the whole thing irresponsive. The only way to get touch controls back is to let the screen fall asleep, or hit the power button until it sleeps. An example of when I first sncountered the bug is when scrolling through a menu and swiping up, if my finger comes close to the top of the watch screen it will just stop scrolling and become irresponsive. I am pretty good with computers, a complete noob with android watches. I contacted lemfo but they are on lunar new year holiday for a few weeks. In the mean time I was wondering if anyone else knew a way I could attempt to fix this. I am on latest FW, it did the same thing on older editions. Out of the box and after a system reset.

Sounds like a hardware issue, especially if you tried it on two different firmwares and did a complete reset. Where did you buy it from? Depending on how long you have had it, you might be able to exchange it.

Feb 8, 2019 9:41:43 GMT cranstonsnord said:

Sounds like a hardware issue, especially if you tried it on two different firmwares and did a complete reset. Where did you buy it from? Depending on how long you have had it, you might be able to exchange it.

I bought it on Ali Express from their official store. They are on holiday for like 2 weeks for their holiday, put in a dispite and uploaded a couple of videos so hope they send me a new one.