Swimm fitness apps

It is some fitness apps for that whatch wich include swimming tracking indor or outdoor?

We strongly advise against swimming with any of these watches

4 Likes

I used alredy two weeks without problems!

That was first reason for buing this watch!

Sorry but you have been lucky . The Lem14 / Rollmee SO8 are probably the most waterproof to date but personally i wouldnt risk it

3 Likes

This is a good add-on for swimming tracking

I agree, the LEM14 does appear to be a bit rugged and more waterproof than most of these FAW watches but the build quality of those isn’t great and one unit might be fairly water resistant while another one not at all. It’s probably ok to get wet in a rain though.

2 Likes

I agree too. Even with expensive watches made for diving, after a few years of use in sea water their buttons stop working or need service because of the sea salt . I have used lem14 once for open sea training with no problem, but the track recorded from gnss was inaccurate because the watch had been half immersed in the water .

1 Like

wich add-on?

I didn´t find yet an add-on for swimming track.Know someone an working appk for this watch?

Even if there were an app that worked, the probability that the watch would no longer work is very high.
Not a single one of these Full Android watches are actually waterproof. Some are advertised as such, but all models fail after a while.

2 Likes

i use it almost a year day by day in swimming pool!

You’re welcome to do that. But I don’t recommend anyone to do so.

2 Likes

Garmin Epix 2. It was half meant as a joke, but really you need a real sports watch if you want to swim with your watch.

1 Like

I do not ask that!

I am sorry, then I misunderstood the question you opened this thread with. I thought you asked about using the watch for swimming in- and outdoors. As no FAW is recommended for this, because they are not waterproof enough, I advised using a watch which is specifically created for swimming tracking :swimming_man:

5 Likes

I have used for 10 year a Garmin Swim, good watch! The battery last 2 years
Now I use the Zeablaze Swin, no so good, but cheaper than Garmin Swim 2.
Can send data to Strava but no simming data ?¿
I am thinking to buy the Xiaomi Band 7 pro that have good reviews

3 Likes