Suggerimenti su WiiWatch

Ciao a tutti, ho acquistato da poco un KW88 non capisco bene il funzionamento di Wiiwatch o meglio si può cambiare alcune opzioni es. le notifiche arrivano con vibrazione si può abbinare una suoneria ?, poi perchè quando si connette non da nessuna indicazione (esempio notifica con accensione dello schermo?), poi quando si sconnette vibra non capisci se è una notifica o disconnessione dallo smartphone si fa confusione.
Ringrazio per la vostra attenzione

English please

Hello everyone, I recently purchased a KW88 I do not understand well the functioning of Wiiwatch or better you can change some options and example the notifications come with vibration you can associate a ringtone ?, then when disconnected and then reconnects not by any indication (example notification when the screen is switched on?) When you disconnect from your smartphone, you do not understand if it’s notification or disconnection from your smartphone becomes confusing.
Thank you for your attention

Salve amici, ho provato a leggere vecchi post sull’argomento, invece di usare Wiiwatch ho usato Whatch Droid Phone con molte opzioni, molto bello ma perde spesso la connessione con smartphone anche se vicino, qualche suggerimento? La connessione resta stabile se associ con BT ma in quasto secondo caso non mi va bene perchè sei costretto a rispondere in viva voce con smartwatch, preferisco solo notifiche.
Qualche indicazione?
Molte grazie

Sorry, Hello friends, I tried to read old posts on the subject, instead of using Wiiwatch I used Whatch Droid Phone with many options, very nice but often loses the connection with smartphones even if close, any suggestions? The connection remains stable if you associate with BT but in the second case I do not like it because you are forced to respond in a loud voice with smartwatch, I prefer only notifications.
Any indication?
Many thanks

Nov 13, 2018 13:12:25 GMT 1 fede692 said:
Hello everyone, I recently purchased a KW88 I do not understand well the functioning of Wiiwatch or better you can change some options and example the notifications come with vibration you can associate a ringtone ?, then when disconnected and then reconnects not by any indication (example notification when the screen is switched on?) When you disconnect from your smartphone, you do not understand if it's notification or disconnection from your smartphone becomes confusing. Thank you for your attention

Nov 15, 2018 13:11:32 GMT 1 fede692 said:
Sorry, Hello friends, I tried to read old posts on the subject, instead of using Wiiwatch I used Whatch Droid Phone with many options, very nice but often loses the connection with smartphones even if close, any suggestions? The connection remains stable if you associate with BT but in the second case I do not like it because you are forced to respond in a loud voice with smartwatch, I prefer only notifications. Any indication? Many thanks

try to to turn off and on the watch charge it till 100% and see if the disconnection still happen, make sure that wiiwatch\watch droid is up to date.

Hello everyone, no problem solved, 100% loaded as usual, on the W.D.A watch. version 9, in the W.D.P. version APK 9.0.18.9 I do not know how to upgrade I think it is the latest version, it discons with variable frequency sometimes every 30 sec sometimes 5min, sometimes it is also half an hour but rarely, very often impossible to use the application, WiiWatch has the same problem often discons, the phone is a smartphone hauwei P9 lite, any further suggestion?

Nov 18, 2018 22:29:23 GMT 1 fede692 said:
Hello everyone, no problem solved, 100% loaded as usual, on the W.D.A watch. version 9, in the W.D.P. version APK 9.0.18.9 I do not know how to upgrade I think it is the latest version, it discons with variable frequency sometimes every 30 sec sometimes 5min, sometimes it is also half an hour but rarely, very often impossible to use the application, WiiWatch has the same problem often discons, the phone is a smartphone hauwei P9 lite, any further suggestion?

did you pair them via the app or the bluetooth?

Hello, I tried in all two ways, only BT works but as already said I do not want to use the smartwatch to answer the phone in handsfree voice, but only for notifications and respond with smartphones and for this you need the APP.
I have not tried to keep only the BT connection for a long time, it probably works and it is stable but I do not care about this function.
But do you users work? have you ever tried to keep it connected a few hours with the APP remain connected? my disconnects often reconnects if you have the modality that vibrates when it loses the resume I have the pulse that vibrates continuously …

sorry for writing I’m Italian

Nov 19, 2018 13:14:50 GMT 1 fede692 said:

Hello, I tried in all two ways, only BT works but as already said I do not want to use the smartwatch to answer the phone in handsfree voice, but only for notifications and respond with smartphones and for this you need the APP.
I have not tried to keep only the BT connection for a long time, it probably works and it is stable but I do not care about this function.
But do you users work? have you ever tried to keep it connected a few hours with the APP remain connected? my disconnects often reconnects if you have the modality that vibrates when it loses the resume I have the pulse that vibrates continuously …

remind me which watch do you have? i never used wiiwatch only m2d let me check it with my watch and see if something can be done.

kw88_
CS1_NHH_B_GSM_P_HT_20180628

fede692

ok, i’ll check how it behave with my watch and let you know.

Ok I’m waiting, thanks

Hi Fede, did you receive any news about your issue? Someone give you any advice?

Hi Arcangelo, thank you for the interest but I had no solution, I don’t use it for this function :joy: