Stuck n touch screen not working

my watch was fine until yesterday it ran out of battery. I charge until full. then the display is only stuck on the main watch faces and cannot be swiped anything. can only be restarted (by long press 10 sec) and stuck again and again

One way may be to reinstall the stock ROM using SP Flash tool.

Find which chip you have, MT6737 or MT6739. on this site and download to your PC and unzip.

Run the drivers and the SP Flash Tool, set it up with the scatter.txt of your download and click Download

With your watch mounted on the power store plug in the USB into the PC.

Long press on the watch button and the watch will cycle off at which time the SP Flash Tool will detect the watch off condition and commence to flash the stock ROM

When a big tick comes up the flash is completed

A warning message should come up if you used the wrong scatter.txt so simply go back and carry out the procedure on the other stock ROM download.

NOTE; You will lose all your settings and new apks using this method.

If you want to try to save your data etc you might like to only flash the boot.

Do as above but just before you click on the download button, deselect all partition entries (no cross next to them) find and select the boot partition (a cross next to it) and then click on the download button and continue as above.

Good Luck

I tried flashing my Watch but there is still no change. I can’t access the screen - all I see now is What kind of language I would like to choose. Someone please help!

Mar 23, 2019 13:16:21 GMT 2 bergadergeneral said:
I tried flashing my Watch but there is still no change. I can't access the screen - all I see now is What kind of language I would like to choose. Someone please help!
samwirjo

you have to open the watch and disconnect the battery leave it open for a bit then reconnect the battery and try reboot the watch and if still problems see if the display connector is connected, if so, then you might have moisture issue:/