Straps

Does someone know where to buy new straps for zeblaze thor pro. I send an email to zeblaze but no answer

Feb 14, 2019 22:32:34 GMT 2 filip said:
Does someone know where to buy new straps for zeblaze thor pro. I send an email to zeblaze but no answer

I would say that unless the manufacturer or seller makes them available you will not be able to find them. Have you tried their stores on Ailexpress, eBay or Amazon?
Feb 15, 2019 15:28:19 GMT 2 capt jon said:
Feb 14, 2019 22:32:34 GMT 2 filip said:

I would say that unless the manufacturer or seller makes them available you will not be able to find them. Have you tried their stores on Ailexpress, eBay or Amazon?

Yes i have and there is only for other zeblaze watches…vibe, thor 4, but not for thor pro

Try to unplug the cable from the strap to the watch. Then test it without both strap embedded antenna. On my old Kw88, without them, i still could make a good Bluetooth and wifi connection, although with weaker connection. So if your watch still have a good connection on wifi and Bluetooth though weaker connection, so you might able to change the strap with generic watch strap like i did with my old kw88

1 Like

@MoAn Now that’s very handy to know! I thought once you removed the straps you wouldn’t get any connection. But at least your experiences gives a bit of hope if the original straps should prove unavailable. Cheers, Doons