Strap for kospet prime 2

i use this style of ceramic strap very pretty and the quality and very good . the strap and adjustable .

ceramic strap ( 22mm )

connector for Garmin Fenix 5X / Fenix 3 ( 26mm_22mm )

Strap tubes clasp 26 mm (1.8mm)

Spring pins 26mm ( 1.8mm )

3 Likes

Ceramic strap…?
That sounds like a great idea.
Thanks, I’ll have a look :+1:

Ceramic strap is very pretty and the attachment is very easy to open and close

1 Like

Stretch? Price range? Great looking if there isn’t metal in them I’m interested.

Exactly why I asked :grin::+1:

25 or 30 euro price total with aliexpress delivery, for a ceramic bracelet it’s not expensive

1 Like

this bracelet simplifies my life, I put the watch on the side and I can charge it easily

4 Likes

@floon Nice one, dude!!!

I’ve got 2 silicone straps from Aliexpress for the Prime 2, 26mm size. And in the shipment, the seller also included the typical “small tool” to attach/dettach the straps.

I also got from other seller a “leather” strap… but the one this seller sent me was a 20mm one instead of 26mm! (hahahahaha WTF!). He said he’d refund me the money, but I told him that as he anyways “looses” that wrong strap, he can better send me the right one and in that case i’ll rate him with 5 stars, instead of a “neutral” rating that I’d give for not having the strap I wanted but at least having the money back.

If he sends me the right one, or if not then when I get a right one from other seller, I’ll show it.

1 Like

Look @Kyrnath , whats a measley 6mm between friends?! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: But not too worry! The ole Doons has a plan so that you…and more importantly Doons…can win! If the Seller sends you the right strap (And I say “If’” because even though it’s the logical decision, Sellers aren’t always logical!) Then you, being all generous and stuff!, can send me the 20mm strap…I have heaps of watches I can use that little sucker on! See? A win/win! :crazy_face: :laughing: Please post my strap Express as I want to use it real soon! Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

@Doonsbury Nice idea. But sorry, bro, I already have a win/win… in my mother’s little old Zeblaze Crystal from 2016. Mom is always in the 1st place! :slight_smile:

You already had a “lil present” a few days ago! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Kyrnath Ok, Ok…although I am losing out here…Mum definitely comes first! :laughing: DON’T tell everyone about that “Lil present”! They might get jealous if they found out you gave me a Prime 2 just for saying nice stuff about your stuff! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, (2nd place…as always!) Doons

1 Like

lol hahahahaha. Kospet Prime 2? didn’t you say it was too big for your lil tiny thin wrist? :laughing:

2 Likes

Only a prime 2 :relieved: for a second there I was worried @Kyrnath had given @Doonsbury a little baby boy or baby girl :see_no_evil: :rofl:

the prime 2 is too big for my wrist as well, but I’m still wearing it every day till I get a watch with nfc

1 Like

No way I would ever give him my niece or any of my nephews! :laughing:

1 Like

@Kyrnath I did NOT say that a Prime 2 was too big for my “Lil tiny wrist”!! What I said was “A prime 2…on my massive, muscled, Schwarzenegger type wrist…it wouldn’t fit”!! :crazy_face: Gezzzzzz how people get stuff sooooooooooooo wrong!! As for you @noidremained “I was worried Kyrnath had given Doons a little baby boy or girl” Noidremained, you are so twisted that you would make a great (Tightly wound) watch spring!! (And I mean that in the nicest possible way! :crazy_face:) Only you would suggest that Kyrnath is a White slave trader! :woozy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

Another one I’ve got this week, this time on eBay from a seller here in Spain, so it arrived in only 2 days. This time yes, the size was right, so I have my “leather” strap for the watch :smiley:

3 Likes

Looks great! Where did you find it?

@G1NT0N1C As I said, on eBay. The seller is from my country, Spain. Don’t know if he’d send it to other countries… maybe not… Also, this was the last piece he had. But it doesn’t mean he’ll not have more in a future.

Hi,@G1NT0N1C, If you are interested, I ordered on Aliexpress 2 strap pieces in different colors for Prime 2.

Link: MAIKES WA Store - Amazing prodcuts with exclusive discounts on AliExpress

4 Likes

Really nice straps. I think I will order some of them, too.:+1:

2 Likes