Store step counts

Is it possible to access the pedometer´s step counts ?

It seems like the build-in app, only stores or show counts for about the one week !

It would be nice, if it was possible the access, export or send the counts to a webservice, so it is possible to keep tracks of the counts for a longer period !

Gloiderun: step count, distanc, heart rate…

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tincore.and.gliderun

You need Goggle Fit for sync. Upload your stats to Google Fit.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.fitness

Accupedo-Pro Pedometer
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.corusen.accupedo.widget
You need Calorie Counter - MyFitnessPal
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android

Oct 6, 2017 18:10:56 GMT 1 kent2017 said:

i think the wiiwear,sinwear, wiiwatch, fundo apps do that but not sure.
Oct 6, 2017 22:24:06 GMT 1 trener said:
Gloiderun: step count, distanc, heart rate....

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tincore.and.gliderun

You need Goggle Fit for sync. Upload your stats to Google Fit.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.fitness

Accupedo-Pro Pedometer
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.corusen.accupedo.widget
You need Calorie Counter - MyFitnessPal
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.androidHave just installed Gliderun and google FIT– and they don´t seems to use the steps counted by the built-in step counter service in the watch – both of them seems to have its own step counter !
Is the generic step counter in Gliderun and Google Fit that runs on every android hardware as god as the building in the watch ? (Normally the one, that is built specific for the hardware is the best.)
(I like to avoid running extra software if possible the safe the battery.)

Oct 7, 2017 0:53:48 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 6, 2017 18:10:56 GMT 1 kent2017 said:

I have tried wiiwear – and it don’t have the feature - and bye the way wiiwear is so unstable that it is unusable on my eyes

Oct 7, 2017 17:36:47 GMT 1 kent2017 said:

Oct 7, 2017 0:53:48 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

I have tried wiiwear – and it don’t have the feature - and bye the way wiiwear is so unstable that it is unusable on my eyes

i can't say about other watches but on my S1 (same as the q7 and lf17) the app is very simple and does'nt give much if it had i would prefer it over installing any other app. try the app store for the watch not google play store i know they've said that there is one that also tracks sleep and it is'nt in the app on my watch.

Oct 7, 2017 19:52:12 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 7, 2017 17:36:47 GMT 1 kent2017 said:

i can't say about other watches but on my S1 (same as the q7 and lf17) the app is very simple and does'nt give much if it had i would prefer it over installing any other app. try the app store for the watch not google play store i know they've said that there is one that also tracks sleep and it is'nt in the app on my watch.

My watch does only have google play app store preinstalled. My watch is a Z10 it seems be more or less identical to Zeblaze Thor. Do you have a link/app to Thor or Les1 app store ?

Bye the way it is very difficulty for me to see the difference between Les1, Thor and my Z10.

Is my Z10 a copy of Thor ? (it has the same double-hole strap as the thor watch) -

I don´t even know the firm/producer behind the Z10 watch !

Oct 8, 2017 9:57:47 GMT 1 kent2017 said:

Oct 7, 2017 19:52:12 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
i can’t say about other watches but on my S1 (same as the q7 and lf17) the app is very simple and does’nt give much if it had i would prefer it over installing any other app. try the app store for the watch not google play store i know they’ve said that there is one that also tracks sleep and it is’nt in the app on my watch.

My watch does only have google play app store preinstalled. My watch is a Z10 it seems be more or less identical to Zeblaze Thor. Do you have a link/app to Thor or Les1 app store ?

Bye the way it is very difficulty for me to see the difference between Les1, Thor and my Z10.

Is my Z10 a copy of Thor ? (it has the same double-hole strap as the thor watch) -

I don´t even know the firm/producer behind the Z10 watch !

the z10 is the thor\les1 smartwatch, you can flash it with the firmware of these watches but do'nt mark the preloader, the store is called appstore, i still think it is better to use an activity app from the google play store such as gliderun or s health and many more others.

It is possible to save the database in Accupedo.apk. The application can be launched from the face of the clock:

100 0 -135 50 com.corusen.accupedo.widget.base.ActivityPedometer com.corusen.accupedo.widget

Checked on Kospet receives and works!

Greeting
Vuk48

1 Like