Stock Launcher Mod (Requires Root) - All Variants

After some investigation, it seems the launcher in the TICWRIS firmware is a modified copy of the LEMFO launcher (because they forgot to take out some branding). Since I liked some of the changes, but not all of them, I decided to modify it a bit more.

I kept the swirling animated background of LEMFO (requires the keli app installed) and discarded the fire background (that looked tacky). I removed most of the forced app tray positions, keeping only Phone, Messages, Camera, and Settings at the top and used the rainbow icons of the TICWRIS launcher.

Copy your existing launcher to the sdcard in case you have any issues. You can install this one over it, replace it (/system/app/WearHomeSport_Bubble/) or delete the old one and place it in the folder (/system/app/WearHomeSport_DMN480_640/)

2 Likes

Hi, speaking of rooted, how was your way to root the ticwris watch?

Sorry, but I would like to stop this discussion at this point. Our experience is that it leads some people to do things they don’t understand. Our task is then to repair the damage that has occurred with a great deal of effort.
That’s why we don’t want to talk about root here.
Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

Some might think to stop driving licenses and prohibide selling cars, as it might leed some people into car crashes and accidents…

At the time this thread was posted, this site included guides to root the watches.

It seems pretty asinine to have a thread with “Requires Root” in the title and then police it to make sure root isn’t discussed. It would probably be smart to remove the entire thread.

1 Like