Square Mode on LES1?

Hi, I’m new to Round Android and have found this board very helpful. Thank you to those who have compilied tool kits and the guides.

I accidently discovered Square Mode on my LES1 and now I cannot figure it out how to reenable. Can someone point me to where this option is in the firmware to turn it back on? Thanks in advance!

I found it!! Updating this post for others in case they get stuck like I did.

Long press Power button, then click the icon of the watch above the menu items. If it says Full your apps will be round. The other options forces the apps to fit screen (Square Mode).

Mar 20, 2018 14:50:35 GMT 1 uselessalias said:
Hi, I'm new to Round Android and have found this board very helpful. Thank you to those who have compilied tool kits and the guides.

I accidently discovered Square Mode on my LES1 and now I cannot figure it out how to reenable. Can someone point me to where this option is in the firmware to turn it back on? Thanks in advance!

I found it!! Updating this post for others in case they get stuck like I did.

Long press Power button, then click the icon of the watch above the menu items. If it says Full your apps will be round. The other options forces the apps to fit screen (Square Mode).

long press on the shut down button will take you there:)

1 Like

It works on Zblaze Thor Pro 3G, too. A button appears on the top of the screen… Thanks.