Spovan Gemini watch face?

Ok Kiddies, this is more of a 'Can this be done" Rather than a straight out face request. What I know about watch faces would fit on the head of a pin & still leave plenty of room for the Lords prayer…so don’t you all go a saying" That Doons! What a twit, everyone knows you can’t do that"!! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: Ok, so I recently purchased a Spovan Gemini watch because it is almost a copy of a Tissot T Touch. Has all the same functions "Barometer - Altimeter - Compass - Chronograph - Alarm -Thermometer and I was wondering just how many of these functions could be put on a android watch face? I mean can a watch face have a working Compass, Barometer, etc? Personally I imagine that it wouldn’t have the necessary ability to measure these parameters?
Here is the Spovan…

Link: spovan gemini - search result, Shenzhen Tianpengyu Technology Co., Ltd.

1 Like

As of now these sensors need are not in any of the android watches. The Rollme Hero is supposed to have a few of them but that watch never seems to be released, going on 2 years.

It would be nice if one of the companies would release information on the clockskin engine. So we could create better watch faces.

2 Likes

@Edward Many thanks for the reply and information mate! Much appreciated! :+1: :+1: I only wondered if it would be possible because these watches can do so much…that I thought they might be able to handle some of these functions.
Anyway Edward, please send me your mobile phone number so I can keep you on speed dial for when I want to ask some more silly questions! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, “Techno Savvy”., Doons