Spotify Music Control

Hi.

How to control spotify on my phone, with “music control” on KW88?. Now a can only volume up or down 

I installed watch droid aplication where it’s possibile , but it drains battery 

Sept 19, 2018 10:10:05 GMT 1 cymbal2412 said:

do you have the latest Watch Droid? i do'nt use it but others who do say it is great no mentioning of battery draining. btw, does'nt the wiiwatch have music control? again i'm not using it yet, will do for a video.

Sept 19, 2018 16:21:32 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 19, 2018 10:10:05 GMT 1 cymbal2412 said:

do you have the latest Watch Droid? i do’nt use it but others who do say it is great no mentioning of battery draining. btw, does’nt the wiiwatch have music control? again i’m not using it yet, will do for a video.

Music control in wiiwatch does not working :frowning: If watch droid can change songs in spotify why stupid wiiwatch can’t ? 

cymbal2412

have you checked that you have the latest update for the wiiwatch?

***which phone do you have?

Wiiwatch 1.95
Phone xiaomi 3 pro

Sept 19, 2018 19:30:52 GMT 1 cymbal2412 said:
Wiiwatch 1.95 Phone xiaomi 3 pro

your watch is kw88 or kw88 pro or kw99?

Kw88

Sept 19, 2018 19:50:33 GMT 1 cymbal2412 said:
Kw88

are they paired by the wiiwatch app or by bluetooth? if via bluetooth so unpair them and pair them via the app.

Sept 19, 2018 19:56:15 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 19, 2018 19:50:33 GMT 1 cymbal2412 said:
Kw88

are they paired by the wiiwatch app or by bluetooth? if via bluetooth so unpair them and pair them via the app.

Done, still not working :frowning: i can only volume Up or down

let me check with my kw99 and i’ll get back to you, have you considered trying Swapp Link? sadly it is’nt supported by the developer but still great app, it gives you control, just not sure about battery life, weird that watch droid drains the battery cos i know the developer works on it to suit our watches with minimal battery usage.

Hi,
I have a similar problem, using the “standard” music controller on my KW88 Pro I can’t control Spotify on my smartphone.
The phone (Honor 8 Pro) is paired with WiiWatch2, and controls seems only working with the phone’s default music player

I have tried Watch Droid Phone, and with it everything works like a charm. The phone asks me what player I want to control, and it works fine.
In the WiiWatch2 configs, I have seen different player support, (default, Google Music, QQ) but not Spotify
There is a way to control Spotify with the default app and WiiWatch2? Or, there is a phone app to “convert” commands in Spotify commands?

PS:
If I’d forced to use Watch Droid Phone, there is a way to add a widget/panel to the watch screen without have to open the app every time to have controls on the screen?

Thanks in advance for your answere
Best regards

You can add a widget for Watch Droid on your KW88, but not with standard launcher. You have to use Universal Launcher. I have this setup and now I can use it as remote control for spotify on phone