Sports app with heart rate monitoring support

Hello everyone,

Just got my W1 this week and so far I’m quite pleased with it. Nice looking watch.

I’ve purchased this watch mainly for daily use with a second SIM card and for sports.

However, I’m yet to find a sports app that works and monitors the heart rate during te exercise.

I’ve been using Sports Tracker on my phone but on the watch doesn’t run. Google Fit works but has no heart rate monitoring.

Anyone knows of an app that has it all?

Thanks.

Feb 12, 2018 7:19:00 GMT 1 tilo said:
Hello everyone,

Just got my W1 this week and so far I’m quite pleased with it. Nice looking watch.

I’ve purchased this watch mainly for daily use with a second SIM card and for sports.

However, I’m yet to find a sports app that works and monitors the heart rate during te exercise.

I’ve been using Sports Tracker on my phone but on the watch doesn’t run. Google Fit works but has no heart rate monitoring.

Thanks.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tincore.and.gliderun&hl=en0.2

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=inc.makerbob.sbobka.heartontop&hl=en

or 

Feb 12, 2018 15:12:56 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 12, 2018 7:19:00 GMT 1 tilo said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tincore.and.gliderun&hl=en0.2

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=inc.makerbob.sbobka.heartontop&hl=en

or 

Thanks! Will give it a try but first look seems that HeartOnTop is just a continuous HR monitor.
Gliderun looks promessing!

I still like Sports Tracker more, unfortunately it does not monitor the heart rate. I’ll try to use the app on the iPhone and set up the watch as a HM sensor.