Space Monkey the First American Astronaut!

clock_skin_model

KW_Space_Monkey-01D-UL

firefox_GwLLdnw2iP

Credit: Happy New Year of the Monkey - animated gif | The Squeaky Voice

Download: KW_Space_Monkey-01D-A10.zip - Google Drive

4 Likes

Well @Edward I never knew the good @Dr_Andy_Vishnu had been an Astronut! :woozy_face: I guess he is just one of those shy legends who don’t talk about their earth shattering achievements! :crazy_face: Nice tribute to the Good Dr, Edward…awfully glad you got the action on that banana right! :rofl: Cheers, “Forum, we have a problem”!, Doons

4 Likes

Well done @Edward … So the space Monkey is what the Doc looked like back in the day … and here is a representation of how he looks now back on earth having retired from space along with Armstrong.
Tic-Doc

3 Likes

Hi @Edward, no words, great work, simple but elegant in conveying the long story, and I think this is great tribute to all the Astronauts. @Dr_Andy_Vishnu, nice to know that you were an Astronaut and thanks for the service provided to the human kind.

2 Likes

I am also a fully qualified Doctor :+1:

3 Likes

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu now works as a pathologist. He loves it because his patients never contradict.

4 Likes

Haha . Very true.:joy:

1 Like

Pathologically true! :laughing:

3 Likes

Surprise & Surprises, its nice to have great people around us. Cheers ! This form is great, connecting people with out any boundary :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

I heard that Andy singlehandedly (or rather footedly) won the UEFA Champions League last year

1 Like

… So that was him on Uefa.tv? :laughing:

1 Like

Can I have the link, please, want to See Dr. Andy, Thanks in advance

If you want me that much try this :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot @Dr_Andy_Vishnu for one of the the nice Watch Skin :slight_smile:

1 Like