Someone interested? ;-) Greets

Someone interested? :wink: Greets

Moi Aussi! Me 2. This one is really nice.

@Jurgen_Oberst Did you make that yourself or is that a reproduction of an actual face? I’d wear it either way, just curious.

@Nicholas_Herczeg hi it’s a Louis moinet Kazakhstan greets

@Jurgen_Oberst Louis Moinet makes some beautiful watches, but über expensive.

@Nicholas_Herczeg yep but we can have them all :slight_smile: thanks china hehe greets

@Jurgen_Oberst That’s what I LOVE about this community. You have people making digital versions of moderate to really expensive watches. The Trappist-1 is relatively cheap at $350, while the other Louis Moinet watch you did is $4.5 Million. And most everyone is really nice, especially if you use manners.
I have seen a few people spam requests, though. Its like let us finish one before you request another. Don’t just send like 6-8 watches at once. Or try and learn yourself. At first, when @G1NT0N1C told me that, I thought it was a little rude, but now I can make what I like. And if anyone else does, they are free to download it whenever they want. I’m still learning, but you know what I mean. I’m not at your level, yet, but I’m working on it.

@Nicholas_Herczeg my level is noob style I use gimp like a caveman hehe no pro at all . Month ago I didn’t even know what gimp is :slight_smile: but my motto is learning by doing. Greets

@Jurgen_Oberst That’s what I’m saying. The learning curve is amazing. I’ve been designing for about half a month, you a month, and look what we are capable of. You’re reproducing multimillion dollar watches. I would like to eventually branch into Wear OS and create my own brand. $1.99 may not seem like a lot, but with enough faces and enough people liking them, it could make a semi-decent passive income.

@Nicholas_Herczeg i am doing longer than a month I forgot the plural s :slight_smile: but as you said it’s going pretty fast I got some offers from major face designers to work with them and earn some bucks but I already have a job and see it as a hobby. I can imagine if u are paid for, u create a sort of pressure to deliver also designs u might not like and that can be pretty stressful. Try it then u will know if it’s something for you mate. Greets