Smartwatch z10

Hello, I open this topic to ask if you know if this smartwatch z10 is the same as the lemfo l1 since the specifications are the same and if the firmware would be worth for this model, thank you.

Nov 6, 2017 21:35:49 GMT 1 juse said:
Hello, I open this topic to ask if you know if this smartwatch z10 is the same as the lemfo l1 since the specifications are the same and if the firmwarey would be worth for this model, thank you.

yes, it is.

Ok, thanks, then I could install the update of lemfo l1 on the z10 without problems ?.

Nov 7, 2017 9:53:37 GMT 1 juse said:
Ok, thanks, then I could install the update of lemfo l1 on the z10 without problems ?.

no, you need the les1 firmware on your watch.

Then first I would have to install a firmware of the lemfo l1 and then install an update. You could get me out of doubt, thank you very much for the answers.
Could you get me out of doubt please?.

Nov 7, 2017 16:11:35 GMT 1 juse said:
Then first I would have to install a firmware of the lemfo l1 and then install an update. You could get me out of doubt, thank you very much for the answers. Could you get me out of doubt please?.

yes, you need to flash the les1 firmware (do'nt mark the preloader) and just then do ota updates of the watch.

Ok, thanks.

You could tell me the link to the flashing tutorial. Thank you.

Nov 7, 2017 16:36:16 GMT 1 juse said:
You could tell me the link to the flashing tutorial. Thank you.

if you not sure ask before you flash so you wo’nt brick the watch:)