Smartwatch of the Future?

Read more here: https://en.letsgodigital.org/smart-wearables/oppo-smartwatch-

2 Likes

Nice job…

When you look into the watch, in the article, it is not so appealing, for me anyway. Just another overpriced watch running a modified WearOS, that reading all their press is really going after the Apple watch. Every article I read emphasizes how much it looks like and compares to the Apple watch. (In reality the Lem 10 resembles the Apple watch more than the Oppo.) They claim 40 hours use from a 430mah battery? Didn’t find any actual reviews yet so time will tell. Not my cup of tea.

1 Like

yeah another SW, you know peoples are still saying like apple watch design because is square you know apple choose this design againts samsung and others designs, they don’t owned, its peoples choice, I didn’t get the genesis and even i like and want to support to Jason, i did already buying from him the Lem10, but I am looking for more, i just back it the Amazfit X just for the design, waterproof and Huami its a big company, its not the watch that I am looking,but is different one more to my collection, Jason i will waith for 5ATM waterproof, reflective screen maybe Amoled, 5G, sim card or e-sim card with IoT compliance, maybe Bluetooth or call forwarding or double e-sim card sim card or whatever, big screen and etc. I know i asking to much, but is me.
be safe peoples.

But the original Samsung ‘watches’ were rectangular (portrait), such as the original Gear and Gear S. They even had a program with multi-sensors in the band. Then they switched to round format. BIG mistake in my opinion, as I loved the Gear S. But as you say, that’s just me.

2 Likes

No, I think so, too. I really would like to see a square, curved OLED-screen smartwatch with an modern hardware.

2 Likes

ME TOO, TRIPLE.
Maybe I can get one done.

1 Like

yeah i know about this watch i did bid couples times on Ebay and almost bought it.but i don’t know why samsung left this design the best so far and they got a lot of feedback,means this Amoled display tech is old and no one hasn’t do it so far. Unbelievable. yes i wish somebody make something similar Jason you can try and you will sell a lot.