Smartwatch named INTEX IRIST

i have bought this android smartwatch from indian company intex called irist. Its a square display watch running android. The problem is this watch has no recognition or a repo of watchfaces or firmwares for it. I am no developer, but being and old smartwatch and no support from the company, i wanted to try out lemfo firmwares. Is it possible?

try the universal launcher: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ricktop.ClockSkinCoco

Dec 13, 2018 15:12:51 GMT 1 soham101 said:
i have bought this android smartwatch from indian company intex called irist. Its a square display watch running android. The problem is this watch has no recognition or a repo of watchfaces or firmwares for it. I am no developer, but being and old smartwatch and no support from the company, i wanted to try out lemfo firmwares. Is it possible?T

This forum is for round smartwatches but is this the Intex Aqua Irist?
i have bought this android smartwatch from indian company intex called irist. Its a square display watch running android. The problem is this watch has no recognition or a repo of watchfaces or firmwares for it. I am no developer, but being and old smartwatch and no support from the company, i wanted to try out lemfo firmwares. Is it possible?

you should try G+ square smartwatches community, can you upload watch info?

Here is a link to the specs on this watch.  gsmversus.com/intex-irist-smartwatch/

It is running Android 4.4.2 Kitkat and has the Mediatek MT6572 chip which I would think will limit what you can do with it.

Here is a link on firmware download and installation stockromfiles.com/intex-aqua-irist-firmware/

Thank you for the firmware file. And i am already running watchskin launcher. But can i flash lemfo firmware in this chipset?

Dec 19, 2018 8:29:35 GMT 1 soham101 said:
Thank you for the firmware file. And i am already running watchskin launcher. But can i flash lemfo firmware in this chipset?

I don't know and not sure I would if it was my watch since you could render it unusable. But you can flash it and see its your watch.
Dec 19, 2018 8:29:35 GMT 1 soham101 said:

There is no firmware that I have which would be compatible with this watch.

You can visit our Square Watch community and ask around or XDA may have something…

plus.google.com/communities/118413074291213420811 our square community

forum.xda-developers.com/smartwatch/other-smartwatches XDA forum for watches.

Thread now locked because it does not belong here and we don’t have anything related to this product

How to improve battery back up on Intex irist smartwatch ,Replacing the battery will fix this problem ??

Did you read the previous post?
“Thread now locked because it does not belong here and we don’t have anything related to this product.”
I’m sure no one here has this watch and has any idea of how it functions as it is running Android 4.4. You might try looking on You Tube there are several video’s listed there.

2 Likes