Smartwatch AllCall W1 don't start

Hi , 

I have an allcall w1 and no longer wants to start.

I’ve seen a link somewhere where I can download the software to recover .

you can help me
Tanks

When plugged, is it detected ? does it charge ?

Jun 22, 2018 13:41:01 GMT 1 guest said:
Hi , 

I have an allcall w1 and no longer wants to start.

I’ve seen a link somewhere where I can download the software to recover .

you can help me
Tanks

have you change any watch face? deleted ones? can you open the back and see if it has corrosion?

Hi,
The watch is new and I used a few times.
When I put him in charge ,he had no reaction no charge.
I left him for 24 hours and after I put him in charge and started to loading again.
Thank you soniasophie9697

ricktop

Jun 23, 2018 14:48:51 GMT 1 guest said:
Hi, The watch is new and I used a few times. When I put him in charge ,he had no reaction no charge. I left him for 24 hours and after I put him in charge and started to loading again. Thank you soniasophie9697

ricktop

i’m not sure i understood, the watch works now? if you have it only few weeks and it started from the begining that means you have to return it cos it might be hardware problem.

Or you cable is not always working…

HI,
It works now, I’ll check him for a while to see if he’s still in trouble or cable problem.
I come back if there are problems
Thank you all

need desperate help for my all call w1 smart watch… all I have is a blank display. it happened when I installed and app for google play so I can double tap to wake up screen. when I rebooted that when my problem started… how can I factory reset w/o going to the settings. what set of pressing buttons do I have to do during boot up? help is highly appreciated as I have search the net for this…plsssssss………. advance thanks…

Dec 2, 2018 11:29:56 GMT 1 mar234 said:
need desperate help for my all call w1 smart watch.. all I have is a blank display. it happened when I installed and app for google play so I can double tap to wake up screen. when I rebooted that when my problem started.. how can I factory reset w/o going to the settings. what set of pressing buttons do I have to do during boot up? help is highly appreciated as I have search the net for this...plsssssss………. advance thanks...

1. try to long press till you get the turn off screen there you have the recent apps try and see if you have settings there and if you do go to there and uninstall the app. if that is'nt possible then you'll have to flash the watch if you do'nt have custom recovery.