Slavek digital SB1

clock_skin_model

simple, not irritating to the eyes, easy to read even in the daytime

7 Likes

Cool clockskin . Thankyou :+1:

1 Like

Ah! All the attributes these old eyes love! :+1: :+1: Very nice, neat design! Plenty of information on the face and yet it doesn’t look crowded. Thanks for sharing it with us!, Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

Simple & Nice

2 Likes

clock_skin_model

Only a few changes in design and shading, touch fields remain, larger font hours. I won’t change it anymore.

1 Like

there is the latest version Doonsbury

1 Like

Thanks mate! It is amazing what a little bit of shading can do to alter the look of a face! :+1: :+1: As Isaid, it is certainly easy to read! Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

@Bohuslav_Balak nice looks good on my LEM X thank you.

Unfortunately I’m not able to open this on my Prime 2. Going through the usual process of downloading, it starts but then kicks me out at a certain point. Always the same point. I’ve rarely had problems downloading clockskins this way. I tried several times so the starting point in this video was just established after deleting all the previous downloaded files and starting fresh. Normally after pressing open, the downloaded clockskin appears but isn’t set until the clockskin cache is cleared and reloaded (typical way of setting the clockskin on the watch)

Anthony

Maybe the unusual characters in the file name are disturbing things.

2 Likes

try this. You’ll have to override the touch fields

1 Like

The face looks really good on Lemfo Lemp (same as Optimus 2, I believe), but the buttons don’t function.

Unfortunately, they will not. You must overwrite them in the “clock _skin.xml” file. Use PACKAGE NAMES