Sinwear / Wiiwear and Bluetooth

Hi all,

I guess we all (most of us) have the same “trouble” and must use Sinwear / Wiiwear to connect the phone and the watch. Poor software, but well, it’s another topic. Just a question to the community: Sometimes I see that my bluetooth on the phone starts to go automatically off and on again, continually. The only way was for me to restart the phone, then it’s everything ok again … for a while. The cause is AFAICS definitely this App. If I uninstall it while bluetooth is going crazy (I can’t stop it simply, it doesn’t work!), it stops and I can switch BT on and off manually.

Anybody with the same expirience? Any solution for that? Thx in advance!

Sept 13, 2017 12:45:28 GMT 1 yawa said:
Hi all,

I guess we all (most of us) have the same “trouble” and must use Sinwear / Wiiwear to connect the phone and the watch. Poor software, but well, it’s another topic. Just a question to the community: Sometimes I see that my bluetooth on the phone starts to go automatically off and on again, continually. The only way was for me to restart the phone, then it’s everything ok again … for a while. The cause is AFAICS definitely this App. If I uninstall it while bluetooth is going crazy (I can’t stop it simply, it doesn’t work!), it stops and I can switch BT on and off manually.

try this:)    

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lumaticsoft.watchdroidassistant&hl=en

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lumaticsoft.watchdroidphone&hl=en

Sept 13, 2017 15:36:44 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 13, 2017 12:45:28 GMT 1 yawa said:
Hi all,

try this:)    

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lumaticsoft.watchdroidassistant&hl=en

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lumaticsoft.watchdroidphone&hl=en

Many thanks, soniasophie9697 ! Yes, already tried this app, I use it from time to time! It’s really nice, no doubt, with its own pros and contras though. I have already even contacted the app guy with some “feature requests” which could (in my opinion) make it more user friendly. I offered him the option to open a new thread here in our forum, but he meant that he started to develop the app quasi “for himself” because he was not happy w/ the stock app. Maybe he will find out that it’s a cool app for other users as well …