Sinwear Application Alert - missing some apps

At sinwear companion app does not appear some applications to configure the notification alert (option Application Alert), such as Gmail or YouTube.

I not wish to receive notifications of these apps on the watch but I do not see how to do!
Does anyone have the same problem?

How to solve?

How do you recover messages with sinwear?

Nov 5, 2016 0:32:14 GMT 1 bokexperiano said:
How do you recover messages with sinwear?

What do you mean?

When the display says: “No notifications”, how can we recover notifications to see again?

I´sorry my english.

Nov 5, 2016 18:56:41 GMT 1 bokexperiano said:
When the display says: "No notifications", how can we recover notifications to see again?

I´sorry my english.

I think is not possibly because if you dismiss notification on watch Will desapear on Phone too. Same way, if you dismiss on Phone Will desapear on SmartWatch! I like this…

On the phone I have them and I can see when I want, but I can not watch and I would like in my kw88

Oct 31, 2016 15:08:49 GMT 1 calom said:
At sinwear companion app does not appear some applications to configure the notification alert (option Application Alert), such as Gmail or YouTube.

I not wish to receive notifications of these apps on the watch but I do not see how to do!

How to solve?

with m2d you can control which app to be notified by.

Nov 5, 2016 23:32:44 GMT 1 bokexperiano said:
On the phone I have them and I can see when I want, but I can not watch and I would like in my kw88

use m2d and you'll see the notifications and will be able to reply some of them.

Nov 29, 2016 10:41:15 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 31, 2016 15:08:49 GMT 1 calom said:

How to solve?

with m2d you can control which app to be notified by.

Kw88 and sinwear work very well with notifications. If Will use m2d I think Will have double notifications…

Dec 10, 2016 14:43:13 GMT 1 calom said:

true, you need to disable sinwear app.
Nov 5, 2016 19:18:25 GMT 1 calom said:
Nov 5, 2016 18:56:41 GMT 1 bokexperiano said:
When the display says: "No notifications", how can we recover notifications to see again?

I´sorry my english.

I think is not possibly because if you dismiss notification on watch Will desapear on Phone too. Same way, if you dismiss on Phone Will desapear on SmartWatch! I like this…

Just install Notif Log

Please Sinwear for android 7.0. there?
The problem for Motorola Nexus 6 (Android 7.0)

egee AvatarDec 29, 2016 12:18:55 GMT 1 egee said:
Please Sinwear for android 7.0. there? The problem for Motorola Nexus 6 (Android 7.0)

From users reporting around, sinwear does not work with android 7.0 unfortunately. You'll either have to downgrade to 6.0 if you still want to use sinwear or use a different app like m2d.

I’m the only one who finds M2D atrocious? With respect for the author, it got the worst ui i ever seen and it’s not beatiful such SinWear. I know that SinWear now has problems with Nougat, but i cant get my head around m2d. Also on KW88 the app is not centered and its displayed badly.

Can you fix sinwear for android 7.0?

To each his own. Sinwear and m2d does the job. But as for sinwear with android 7.0, until there is an update, it won’t work together.