Simplicity Wave - My watchface

I designed this just for myself but I’ll share it anyway.
This shows the following informations:
-Month and Date
-Weekday
-Time
-Battery Percentage
-Steps
clock_skin_model
Download from Google Drive

IMPORTANT New Revisions!!
Revision01 (Bigger Clock for easier view, fixed battery meter)
clock_skin_model

Revision01 AOD (Same thing, but no wave and no icons, slightly darker grey digits)
clock_skin_model

8 Likes

Looks cool. Is it your own work?

2 Likes

Thanks! yes, i made this myself

1 Like

Nice work and welcome :handshake:

1 Like

Nice work Tom !, I installed it in Lem 12 Pro, it looks great. I noticed the Power icon is overlapping on the number as shown in the pic. Please correct it.
And if you can increase the text (except the Time font) size by a bit more say, 1.25 or 1.5 times will be great, also if possible the showing the Charging indicator.

This looks good on Optimus 2. Good work Tom! :+1::ok_hand:.

1 Like

Hi @TomboyishBoy, Any luck on the request ? This skin is one of my favorite :slight_smile:

Yes, I just finished the revision

Revision01 (Bigger Clock for easier view, fixed battery meter)
clock_skin_model

Revision01 AOD (Same thing, but no wave and no icons, slightly darker grey digits)
clock_skin_model

4 Likes

I’ll DL both. Thanks for the extra work.

1 Like

I would leave the wave there … It would be enough to make it a little transparent so as not to attract the eyes. It’s worth trying to play around with it. I also usually come up with something simple that I like and in an hour something else will arise that I do not dare to share :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
WFD is just a toy

2 Likes

Love the flat black theme

Download this

If I can help as an amateur, there are some of my XML dials in the archive, examples of touch fields and fonts. You install them first. There you will find some ideas on how to improve digi and analog dials :slight_smile:

Dokonalý návod. I já jsem to pochopil :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thats great . Thanks for sharing this :+1:

2 Likes

Great? nobody has reached it yet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks Bro, Nice work, Keep it up