SIM card holder/lock-in thing falls off again!

I was able to get it back on the original watch and it lasted for a while but then fell off again.  Am I the only person who has had trouble with the SIM card holder/lock-in thing on the AllCall W1? Gearbest replaced the first one and now, after five or six uses, the SIM card holder/lock-in has fallen out. I’m very careful when I install and remove the card.  This is really annoying because I love the watch and find it very useful. Does anyone on this board have contact with the manufacturer? If other customers who are not on this board have the same issue I fear that it will tarnish the reputation of the AllCall brand.  This would be very unfortunate because the W1 is a great product in all other ways.  Is this problem unique to the AllCall W1 or does the KW have the same issue?

Cheers, John

Aug 10, 2018 23:56:28 GMT 1 vdp said:
  I was able to get it back on the original watch and it lasted for a while but then fell off again.  Am I the only person who has had trouble with the SIM card holder/lock-in thing on the AllCall W1? Gearbest replaced the first one and now, after five or six uses, the SIM card holder/lock-in has fallen out. I'm very careful when I install and remove the card.  This is really annoying because I love the watch and find it very useful. Does anyone on this board have contact with the manufacturer? If other customers who are not on this board have the same issue I fear that it will tarnish the reputation of the AllCall brand.  This would be very unfortunate because the W1 is a great product in all other ways.  Is this problem unique to the AllCall W1 or does the KW have the same issue?

Cheers, John

yes, it happened to me with the lem7 this cases are very gental and can break fast but with the kw99 it works well but i rarely remove the sim from the watch so not sure but same goes with the lem7 and still fell, it is’nt easy but is doable to return the cover of the sim to it’s place but be carful it is’nt easy. 

pablo11

hopefully they will improve the case that they use for these smartwatches as you said they are great products and hopefully only get improved.

I have not heard of this problem with KingWear watches but it is a weak point of all the watches.

The sim tray is very fragile and is easy to break on all these watches.

You can email KingWear and ask them if it is possible to replace?

How long have you had the watch?