Seiko World Time

Another in my series of world time watches…

clock_skin_model

CREDIT: Seiko.com

5 Likes

This is realy a piece!

Fantastic. Thank you

And to think I hesitated to post it… Thank you Vlad!

You’re welcome!

Now that, Father x 2, is one seriously good looking watch face! :+1: :+1: Cheers, Doons

Doons, you never fail to spot my weakness for fabulous watches…

2 x Pater ( :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :laughing:) You never fail to arouse my interest in fabulous (And almost painfully intricate!) watch faces. At least 80% + of my wrist watch collection (Now past 110 watches) are Full Chronographs…a few world timers, a few Moon phases. I have only 2 Sekio’s A pilots version with a circular slide rule inside the watch case rim (That has numerals so small that you would need a microscope to read them!) and a “Dress” chronograph. But Doubledad, I would surely like one of these world timers that you have reproduced here! Say, that gives me an idea…Dear ole Doubledad…old Pal…old Buddy…Chrissy is nearly here and what a wonderful give one of these would make for your number 1 fan! :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

How about a Kospet Prime WITH UL???

Sorry doubledad…but, like the monks of old, I have taken a vow never to use Universal launcher…and…well I don’t wanna get kicked out of the Monastery! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Brother Doons

You certainly are set in your ways. If you received such a watch from Santa, would you give it back?

:rofl: If I received such a watch (Or indeed any prezzie) from Santa, I say “My Clause…you obviously haven’t read this years rap sheet on me!” :woozy_face: :crazy_face: Cheers, Doons
But yes doubledad, I am set in my ways, I always give something one chance to perform satisfactorily for me, if it doesn’t (As UL Didn’t) then thats it, done and gone! :cry: :rofl:

1 Like

I do love this face, but for me the second hand on the main dail simply does not move.

I have it on my Kospet Prime with stock launcher. But thanks for a great watch face

We are in the Universal Launcher sub group, so probably it’s made for UL.

Dotsfar nailed it