Seeking Help Guys. I've recently purchased a smartwatch modeled as W806 many calls it

Seeking Help Guys.
I’ve recently purchased a smartwatch modeled as W806 many calls it k18 as well… But I don’t know how to install additional watch faces on it. Since it doesn’t support Android Wear app of Google. I would be grateful if anyone let me know the procedure of adding watch face on my smartwatch. For your information I’m attaching the picture. If you need to know any further information please don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks and sorry for bothering.

Look in the Guides section there is a post for that.
I’m also using this watch (the all black version)

There’s plenty of info in these pages… and links to YouTube videos… have a read through all the sections… you’ll be pleasantly surprised… :slight_smile:

@Ciro_Danise Thank for your valuable suggestion … After digging the Guides section I’ve figured it out and already installed lots of Watch Faces … Tnx once again… :slight_smile:

@Andrew_Davis Thank for your valuable suggestion … After digging the Guides section I’ve figured it out and already installed lots of Watch Faces … Tnx once again… :slight_smile:

I still have one of these as well so @Ciro_Danise ​ and @Lokifish_Marz ​ and I can support this watch :slight_smile: