Secret Developer Settings + Always On Display While Charging

WARNING: THIS MENU CAN MESS UP YOUR WATCH, ONLY USE THIS IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING.

Hello, this is my first post here.

I accidentally discovered a hidden menu in settings.
Here’s how to access it:

Go to Settings > About Watch > Then scroll down to Build Number and then tap it 7 times.

Then you will have access to a secret menu.

You can also enable a always on display while charging.
And some really cool features as well.

I am using a Kospet Prime SE

3 Likes

Be carefull in this menu . Its hidden for a reason . You can mess up your watch

3 Likes

I’ll add a warning

No need . My post says enough

2 Likes

I couldn’t find the menu?

What watch do you have?

Rollme S08

I guess this watch’s firmware is different

For some fimwares you might need to install Developer Options Shortcut to access those settings.

Settings - about watch - build number ( keep tapping this slowly ) . Menu will appear on SO8

1 Like

You beat me…:joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::+1:… Sorry mate

1 Like

I did that but no menu appears. Thanks

Tap on kernel version instead to enter the hidden menu. You can also tap 3 times on android version to enter factory test menu.

Thanks for helping. I restarted my watch then suddenly the menu appears :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for your tip!
I’m looking how to enable the watch on my LEMFO LEM T to display more than just the time/date. On some other labels, this same watch, has a “windows 8” desktop look, if I can describe it this way. But I can’t find where to get that “clock” design. I also like to see few other details, battery %, heartbeat…
Lastly, I’m looking for app that can run several sensors report that can be downloaded to Excel or CVS file, coma delimited…
Thanks again!

1 Like

you’ll find a lot of watchfaces in this community and some of them will include battery percentage and heartbeat. you can also use any launcher you want

4 Likes

Try this launcher

It may give you what you need

2 Likes