Screen Dimmer

Hi

I’m looking for an app to automatically dimm the screen brightness to a lower level after 20 sec. and bring it back to normal with shaking the watch. Any idea about an app or how I can do this?

Thanks

Hans 

You could check in the Play Store but this sounds like a battery killer to me. It would have to be active all the time waiting for you to shake it. There is an app called Display Brightness that Smartwatch Ticks uses that puts a bar (can be hidden) on the side of the screen that lets you adjust the brightness from the watchface screen. It is not currently available in the Play Store I am downloading a copy of it I found on the internet. I have used it but found it may not work as well on watches that have a large bezel. It tends to get lost but give it a try.

Display brightness.apk (133.6 KB)

Aug 11, 2017 22:46:11 GMT 1 capt jon said:
You could check in the Play Store but this sounds like a battery killer to me. It would have to be active all the time waiting for you to shake it. There is an app called Display Brightness that Smartwatch Ticks uses that puts a bar (can be hidden) on the side of the screen that lets you adjust the brightness from the watchface screen. It is not currently available in the Play Store I am downloading a copy of it I found on the internet. I have used it but found it may not work as well on watches that have a large bezel. It tends to get lost but give it a try.

Thanks I'll try