SB053 Analog Shark

dial suitable for visitors to sea beaches, fishermen and divers :slight_smile:
clock_skin_model

6 Likes

That’s a whale of a watch!

I think the name excludes a whale. There really isn’t a whale in the background…

Could have fooled my old eyes, looks like the snout of a humpback whale…

according to the name of the picture, it is a great white shark. The paradox is that this species feeds on plankton and does not attack people. At least that’s what I think

1 Like

It is composed of several layers and images that intertwine. It’s intentionally vague. You can’t see a sharp image underwater.

Hi @Bohuslav_Balak Just grabbed this off Google as I know that Great Whites have attacked people in Australia…

1. Great White Shark. Great white sharks are the most aggressive sharks in the world has recorded 333 attacks on humans, with 52 of them being fatal. The inclusion of this particular species probably comes as no surprise since movies, particularly Jaws, and television shows are quick to show their aggression.26 Apr 2023

**A giant shark ** (Rhincodon typus) is one that feeds on plankton. In the picture, divers are swimming near it…
shark-5782766_640

Fair enough mate…but you said it was a “Great White Shark” and, as you can see from the Google post, they do have a reputation for attacking people. In any case there is no way in the world I’d get in the water if there was one around ! (Or any Shark for that matter!:rofl: :rofl:) Cheers, “Where did my left leg go”? :woozy_face: :crazy_face: Doons

That picture was called “great white shark”. I don’t recognize sharks. The biggest fish here is the Catfish and it is not dangerous to people. We don’t actually have any dangerous fish. There are no dangerous spiders, large beasts, violently poisonous snakes or dangerous hippos and elephants. Here, one has almost nothing to worry about when walking or swimming

1 Like

No worries @Bohuslav_Balak just a shame that the photograph was labelled incorrectly! Sure sounds safe enough where you live mate! And the watch face sure looks fearsome enough! :rofl: Cheers, Doons

1 Like