Samsung gear s SM-750

With this watch my love for full android smartwatches started. OK, some will argue that the operating system was Tizen OS. But you could also use Android 5.1.1, and thanks to the SIM card, the watch became my first full-android watch.

Since I loved this original dial very much, I invested a lot of time back then to bring it back to the SM-750. The solution was a background image and a Zooper widget for the pointers and functions.

Incredible, this 4 year old solution could display missed calls + unread SMS on the watchface. Our watches cannot.

Or does it???

Credits:-https://www.samsung.com/de/wearables/

Download:-gear_s24.zip - Google Drive

Needs stocklauncher to work.

sams750

clock_skin_model

8 Likes

Happy days mate . I remember this watch well ( especially as mine had broken gps ) :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: . Great job :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, doc. I really like this face. From the start…

1 Like

Its times like i this i wish i had kept every smartwatch i ever bought :+1: . And thats a lot :grin:

1 Like

Hahaha! I know what you’re talking about. But smartwatches are similar to sand castles: neither is designed to live for hundreds of years…:wink:

1 Like

Ha, Ha G1NT0N1C, That one is still in old reliable and hopefully replaced by Jason once I get a tracking number!!!

1 Like

Hahahaha! I really love this watch!

1 Like

Will it work with Universal Launcher ?

1 Like

No, this version is for stocklauncher.

arrhh what a great reunion, I had the Samsung as well, a great watch and I had lots of sellers remorse after selling it on… The face Ive just popped onto my Ticwris Max via UL, std launcher didnt pick it up as watchface in the folder …does it work? well yes it tells the time …but the date is out shows daycorrectly but date [shows to day as 31 …its 22 here] and no steps Ive done a couple of thousand today but hasnt picked them up, nonetheless a great watchface to tell the time and to look at. The blue colour is rich and bright and is spot on, the ticwris screen res and size really does the face justice [in my eyes] Thanks for creating it :slight_smile:

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Smart watch. Samsung. gear. S

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Smart watch. Samsung. gear. S

A post was merged into an existing topic: Smart watch. Samsung. gear. S

I still have the one that you sent to me years ago :sweat_smile:
These were simple days of Android 5 and everything just worked…
It’s a shame that it can’t be like this these days after all the security changes Google made…
It was an end of an era for sure… :+1:

2 Likes

Me and G have just bought a Martian Passport :sweat_smile: . Had one years ago . The seller still has a " Lime " one left if you fancy joining the gang :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: . Non android of course

1 Like

Jea, good old days!!!:grin::+1:

1 Like

I still have mine… No worries :+1:

2 Likes

A Martian Passport? Welcome to our exquisite club! :grin:

1 Like

You sent it to me many years ago now.
If I remember correctly, it was before you became a moderator…?
I should dust it off and see if it still runs :+1:

Ah oh, you are talking about the gear s. You are right, I sended you one of them ages ago.
@Dr_Andy_Vishnu was talking about the Martian Passport. We bought two of them. But it’s not not android watch.

1 Like