S1 Plus

Hi
As a newcomer to this forum, as well as owning a smartwatch, I am finding it difficult to get any info on this watch.

S1 Plus…

Display: 1.3 inch screen
CPU: MTK6580 1.3GHz Quad Core
System: Android 5.1
RAM+ROM: 512MB RAM + 8GB ROM
Bluetooth: 4.0
SIM type: single nano SIM
Functions: GPS, Heart Rate Monitor, Pedometer, Message, Music, Weather, Clock, Browser
Network:
GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
WCDMA: 850/2100MHz
Camera: support 2M pixel high definition camera
T-card: Maximum support 32GB T-card

I am interested in information about firmware updates, general opinions etc

Could someone point me in the right direction please.

I imagine that there are most likely other watches with the same spec, but with different names/manufactures.

Thanks for any help.

Mar 18, 2018 13:59:44 GMT 1 lidders said:
Hi As a newcomer to this forum, as well as owning a smartwatch, I am finding it difficult to get any info on this watch.

S1 Plus…

Display: 1.3 inch screen
CPU: MTK6580 1.3GHz Quad Core
System: Android 5.1
RAM+ROM: 512MB RAM + 8GB ROM
Bluetooth: 4.0
SIM type: single nano SIM
Functions: GPS, Heart Rate Monitor, Pedometer, Message, Music, Weather, Clock, Browser
Network:
GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
WCDMA: 850/2100MHz
Camera: support 2M pixel high definition camera
T-card: Maximum support 32GB T-card

I am interested in information about firmware updates, general opinions etc

Could someone point me in the right direction please.

I imagine that there are most likely other watches with the same spec, but with different names/manufactures.

Thanks for any help.

You are in the right place. I suggest, like I did when first logging in, that you explore the entire forum and read the posts that interest you. It will take some time but pay many benefits in the end. There is so much useful information here that there is no way to explain it to you in a post. Once you are familiar with what is available and how it is posted, it will be easier to go directly to the correct section, to address an issue or ask a question. As an example, the firmware information you addressed is found in the firmware section.

Thanks for you prompt reply,
I have been looking throughout the forum, but have been unable to find anything about my S1 Plus watch.
I’m sure its there somewhere, but the firmware section doesnt mention it, also, doesnt appear to have been reviewd anywhere.

Mar 18, 2018 16:36:51 GMT 1 lidders said:
Thanks for you prompt reply, I have been looking throughout the forum, but have been unable to find anything about my S1 Plus watch. I'm sure its there somewhere, but the firmware section doesnt mention it, also, doesnt appear to have been reviewd anywhere.

sorry, it is just a low qaulity watch and none of our developers have this watch so we can't review it, i have the s1. 

the firmware of the q7 + should be good for your watch and it was’nt easy to get it, btw Finow is the one who makes also the s1 series so you might get the firmware for the s1+ from them. i told someone who has the s1+ that the q7+ firware should be good for his watch but it turns out that it did’nt there should’nt be a problem since they are the same watch i did the same with the s1 flashed it with q7 firmware and it works fine even better. i can’t be sure about the + watches and you can’t try and take the risk without the original FW of the watch, my suggestion is try Finow.

Thanks for your help, I’ll have a look at the Fino firmware to see if there are any benefit to using it.