RUST by OVERCLOCK

RUST from OVERCLOCK is the first original design by us in a very long time. Watchface has basic data in a scrolling digital set including BPM, Battery, Steps, Date, and Current Time.

Link: Dropbox - OC-351-ANALOG-DIGITAL-SCROLL-RUN-001.zip - Simplify your life

18 Likes

Very nice, looks really cool! Thank you for sharing. :handshake::+1:

1 Like

Great design thankyou. Can you add a download link ?

1 Like

I updated the post so the .xml is now in the zip.

2 Likes

Thats a great tool for people to learn

Thankyou

Nice - thanks very much :+1:

Very nice! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

those hands are bland to me, but the rest is beautiful

I can’t run it on Kospet Optimus 2 help

How are you adding the face to the watch?
With the stock launcher it is best to extract the watch face folder and then copy it to the Clockskin folder on the watch storage.
Then you can use the “refresh database” option in the launcher or reboot file watch - before you select the face to use on the watch launcher.

2 Likes

Hey.
How’s It Going…

I don’t try to launch on my Samsung with the Universal launcher.
I did build it with the Watchface Designer.

After building the artwork, fonts, and hands, I put it all together with Watch Face Studio.

I’m not sure that the universal launcher can write to Samsung or Google watches.

So in this case, is this face in Clockskin format which is used by all the watches discussed here…?
Or is it .watch format that will only work on these watches if universal launcher is used?
Or is it another proprietary format?
We have nothing to do with WearOS or Tizen and so this should be made clear in the first post.

If it’s .watch format then we should move this post to the UL faces section.

@KlamPs please let us know about my comment here :+1:

I originally used the Watchface Designer to draw all aspects in clockskin format then exported all artwork as separate components in .PNG, then saved all into the .XML file.

The entire system of fonts, Index, and hands were created by me in Watchface Designer. Then put together in and written to XML using the same program. The watchface on my Samsung watch was put together in the same manner using Watch Face Studio which I have not uploaded. I uploaded the original package created with Marco’s Watchface Designer.

1 Like

Ok thanks.
So, in your opinion this should work as a regular clockskin format face, the same as made by Marco’s watch face designer?

In which case it should work fine with these full Android watches.

Did you get this working?

OC-351-ANALOG-DIGITAL-SCROLL-RUN-CLOCKSKIN-001

1 Like

I uploaded a GIF showing RUST in clockskin format (400x400). The original was saved in Watchmaker format (512x512).
As you can see though it is working and is able to export to Clockskin.

2 Likes

Hello! I did everything according to your instructions, but the dial did not appear in the launcher.

1 Like