Running Apps for Thor Pro

Anyone with the information about Running Apps which are working on Thor Pro?

Strava? Runtastic? Any Other?

My intention is not to use this watch for anything except running, so it’s crutial for me.

Nov 12, 2018 14:20:05 GMT 1 danko2000 said:

Anyone with the information about Running Apps which are working on Thor Pro?

Strava? Runtastic? Any Other?

My intention is not to use this watch for anything except running, so it’s crutial for me.

why not use the build in app?

Which build in app?

Nov 13, 2018 9:44:44 GMT 1 danko2000 said:
Which build in app?

never mind forgot that the thor pro runs 5.1 and not A7, sorry...i use good apps which works well with our watches 

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonymobile.lifelog&hl=en

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pedometer.steptracker.calorieburner.stepcounter&hl=en

Ghostracer (sync strava ->Google fit)
Ghostracer has customizable screens with map and all. Also works on wearOS.

Heartontop running also syncs to Google fit and merges HR data (average HR) with whatever GPS app that syncs to Google fit into a single entry in Google fit. Great!!
For more detailed hr data I suggest gliderun, but you need to restart watch and disable camera for Hr and enable Hr monitor instead in the settings.

Also for all running apps showing map, you can double tap on the map then drag finger up/down for zooming.

For me runmeter is the best . Accurate and works great on thor pro . Just completed a 10k run with no issues ( no SIM) . Used on many watches

Good with screen size

Jan 4, 2019 11:12:52 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
For me runmeter is the best . Accurate and works great on thor pro . Just completed a 10k run with no issues ( no SIM) . Used on many watches

Good with screen size

does the hr monitor work?

Jan 19, 2019 13:18:02 GMT 1 mrdenden said:
Jan 4, 2019 11:12:52 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

Good with screen size

does the hr monitor work?

To be honest never tried