RSC Watch, C-47 Skytrain

@Vishwas_Gujar Thanks for posting that picture mate! :+1: it is always interesting to see what a face looks like on the actual watch…and a bit of nice feeback for the maker of the face as well! Cheers, Doons

3 Likes

@Doonsbury thanks for your lovely words!. Your comments in itself are very inspiring!..always. One can at least praise the efforts being put. This forum has always been so helpful and interesting. It gives me so much. Happy to be part of this lively group.

3 Likes

I totally agree with you @Vishwas_Gujar ! :+1: :+1: I believe in leaving positive and sometimes hopefully helpful comments about the faces that our members make. I think their efforts to share such imaginative creations with us should certainly be acknowledged and I particularly like it when people (Like yourself) who post pictures of the faces on their own watch…it just gives that little extra perspective on what the face will look like and perhaps helps members decide on loading the face on to their watches. And yes, you would go a long way to find people more helpful than the members on this forum! Cheers, Doons

3 Likes