Round music player

Hello all

Does anyone know of a good free round music player to use with our watches? I need one with a shuffle feature and a round widget so i can use it with erics amazing launcher.

Thanks

Aug 6, 2017 8:36:27 GMT 1 gdisckaraoke said:
Hello all

Does anyone know of a good free round music player to use with our watches? I need one with a shuffle feature and a round widget so i can use it with erics amazing launcher.

Thanks

which watch do you have in the stock music player on the watch there is a shuffle option. at least in my Q7 and S1.

Unfortunately there is no shuffle option in my DM368 widget even with the new iqi3 firmware flashed on.

Aug 6, 2017 12:38:59 GMT 1 gdisckaraoke said:
Unfortunately there is no shuffle option in my DM368 widget even with the new iqi3 firmware flashed on.

that is just one of many that you'll have to check, i like it:)

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mediaplayer.galaxymp3.musics8plus&hl=en

Aug 6, 2017 8:36:27 GMT 1 gdisckaraoke said:
Hello all

Thanks

Jetaudio plus, for ard album circle en widget 4x4

In one of his videos, Mr. “Smartwatch Ticks” advises to use VLC for Android.
I haven’t tried.
( admission )
My ability to hear is poor, so I don’t focus on the music and the players all that much…

Black Player has shuffle and it is reachable; has a widget, but the widget has no shuffle feature & it is not round.