Root Thor

Hi everyone! Please what the right files to root zeblaze thor? Thank you all!

flyer AvatarOct 26, 2017 20:03:35 GMT 1 flyer said:

/thread/1065/twrp-3-2-recovery-les1

it is better to ask here if it suits your watch, it is the les1 but not sure if it is also for the thor.

Oct 26, 2017 20:27:27 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

flyer AvatarOct 26, 2017 20:03:35 GMT 1 flyer said:

it is better to ask here if it suits your watch, it is the les1 but not sure if it is also for the thor.

Hi Sonia! I think the les1 is the same the Thor in some specs… I will check on link. Thank you!

Oct 26, 2017 20:27:27 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Hi Sonia! I think the les1 is the same the Thor in some specs… I will check on link. Thank you!

It is exactly the same - don’t worry.

Only the pre-loader is different.

Спасибо за информацию!!! очень помогла. рут я получил сам и настроил энергопотребление умных часов ( работают больше 2-х дней ). а вот TWRP смог установить благодаря вашей переписке. TWRP взял от Lemfo Les1 и оно подошло. компьютер не понадобился…

ещё раз большое спасибо всем за полезную информацию… !!! будет нужен мой опыт в этих вопросах, поделюсь с удовольствием… всем хорошего дня и удачи в делах!!!

Nov 16, 2017 10:59:51 GMT 1 fixfoxy said:
Спасибо за информацию!!! очень помогла. рут я получил сам и настроил энергопотребление умных часов ( работают больше 2-х дней ). а вот TWRP смог установить благодаря вашей переписке. TWRP взял от Lemfo Les1 и оно подошло. компьютер не понадобился…

ещё раз большое спасибо всем за полезную информацию… !!! будет нужен мой опыт в этих вопросах, поделюсь с удовольствием… всем хорошего дня и удачи в делах!!!

You get 2 days with root?

***plz in English:)

with the help of several installed applications my watch dabotayut almost 3 days. the main thing is to put the clock to sleep when the screen is off and everything will be fine … I have already accumulated a certain experience … i just like when the technology is working rationally.

Root gives you the opportunity to make changes in the android system, I get the full rights of the host over the system and processes occurring in it (this is the same Linux, only modified). and then managing the wakelock inquiries, reduce the load on the battery clock. The time from charge to charge increases accordingly …

Nov 16, 2017 11:14:34 GMT 1 fixfoxy said:
with the help of several installed applications my watch dabotayut almost 3 days. the main thing is to put the clock to sleep when the screen is off and everything will be fine … I have already accumulated a certain experience … i just like when the technology is working rationally.

Root gives you the opportunity to make changes in the android system, I get the full rights of the host over the system and processes occurring in it (this is the same Linux, only modified). and then managing the wakelock inquiries, reduce the load on the battery clock. The time from charge to charge increases accordingly …

Can you write the root procedure for Zeblaze Thor. Maybe you can send me tutorial by emeil. I have problems with battery and gps. 

Greetings from Slovenia.

Nov 17, 2017 0:45:59 GMT 1 trener said:

Nov 16, 2017 11:14:34 GMT 1 fixfoxy said:

Can you write the root procedure for Zeblaze Thor. Maybe you can send me tutorial by emeil. I have problems with battery and gps. 

Greetings from Slovenia.

it is very simple, you  falsh the recovery with sp f.tool and after that you install on your watch supersu and with it (it will guide you) you root the watch.