Romain Jerome Moon Invader Two models in two versions - four watch faces of:

Romain Jerome Moon Invader
Two models in two versions - four watch faces of:

Moon Invader Red Metal Auto
and
Moon Invader Red Metal Chrono

Made by me only for pure android watches in PSP and CSM using original pictures.

Creadit:

Download:

2 Likes

Great and beautiful watch faces! Thank you!

@Jacek_Klodzinski fantastic !!
Thanks again :slight_smile:

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 I am preparing also my own digital version with date, weekday and battery level instead of small hands. It will be published soon.

fantastic job, thanks

@Jacek_Klodzinski Excellent - I look forward to it :slight_smile:
It is a very amazing and privileged process to watch great talent coming through here :slight_smile:
Thanks again

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 He, he. This watch face is so beautyful thanks to designer of Romain Jerome. I just found it and adapted to our watches…

@Jacek_Klodzinski I did not know this brand and after seeing the web has several very cool designs.

Congratulations this very well designed and thank you for sharing it.

@Iyad_Megdadi_Nunez You are right. All designs of Romain Jerome are very interesting and beautyful in my opinion. Some of them have already been published here - by @Tiaan_Kotze some time ago if I good remember, but these posts are disappeared (for example Octopus Lume and Skylab)

Nice… i like it. But i think the shadow on one of small dial is out of place. Correct me if i’m wrong. Anyway good job! :+1:

@danny_ahmad You are right - mulrotate param for battery level hand shadow was 0 instead of 2. It’s improved and updated (the same link).

Link is updated

Amazing watchfaces. Thank you :+1: