Rolex Cosmograph Daytona Oyster V.

Rolex Cosmograph Daytona Oyster V. 2.0

I tried to make it look more realistic. The window date was added by me to the original design.

Download:

4c8c219985e197b821ad488b8ce2cee5.png

f17f51d007de36197d0dda3b5a757883.jpeg

11 Likes

Download not working

@John_McGee please try again, I just checked and the download link is working

@Francesco_Saverio_Ge sorry, I created this watch face using ClockSkinMaker and I don’t know how to create the .watch file

Very nice what you have done.
Can you please do one with the day just under the Rolex name.

Any comments about making this a Watchmaker face are removed.
In future it will be a banning offence - given the very obvious name of our community. Go to the many Wear and Tizen sites to find what you need.
@Eric_Crochemore
@zsolt_m
@sonia_sophie_ataunna

FYI mod team.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 cool I will leave the community this is a hobby not a job. Lol relax slim. PEACE

@John_McGee cool - no worries

@Michael_Aldemir sure, just give me a few days, I do this on my free time. Do you want me to remove all the text under the Rolex name and put the date on it’s place? or just put the date under all the text that already exist?

Hello, the day is not correct, it shows the day before…

@Yann_Gustin Hi, that must be a problem of the watch itself because the skin take the date from the watch date

Looks great!

Really nice watch face it looks great on my Zeblaze Thor 4 Dual thank you very much and I look forward to seeing what you create next.

I have the same problem with the day of the week… And I don’t know why. I have this skin in red, blue and green and work fine, but this one which I like the most has this problem

Love this one myself. If anyone still using this and day of the week show the day before, you can edit manecilla.png and rotate it clockwise 50°.

1 Like

@ Maszter93
Many thanks!!! You nailed it! 50º clockwise did the trick perfectly. Thank you for sharing.

no worries.

can you explain me how to do this? or send me the file…i love this watchface but my day is also a day behing…thanx

edit manecilla.png using any picture editor (in my case paint 3d) then rotate the file clockwise 50°. for better guide, sorry but google it.
and also sorry can’t give you the file, this is not my work